Chapter 8

Third POV

It didn't take the three long to reach Luna's house since Toby remembered the way by hard. He stares at the home for awhile, his eyes trailing to the greenhouse on the hill. He gulps, remembering their short yet steamy time in that place. The way her sparkling tears ran down her cheeks, the eerie yet calmness of her singing that placed him in a trance, the way her warm body felt against his chilled form.

He misses her, yst still knows nothing about her.

What's worse is she's the daughter of his master's enemy.

Fate is one sick twisted game.

Masky speaks first, breaking Toby from his rabid train of thought. "So what's the plan?" He questions boredly, crowbar in hand.

Toby notices the light still on, on the first floor. Luna is most likely in the livingroom or the kitchen. He notices a motorcycle parked at the front yard but doesn't pay much mind to it. He doubts Luna is with anyone, and if she were- the thought alone makes his blood boil. He shouldn't feel this possessive, but he can't help the strange tug at his heart now being this close to her home.

"Y-You two go to th-th-the back door. Give me f-five minutes. Th-Then pick the l-lock. You t-two know what t-to do." Toby stutters out, his tics taking its hold on him.

The two nods their head, hiding within the shadows of the night while making their way to the back door. Toby moves towards the front door, taking him a few seconds to pick the lock. He opens the door, stepping inside quietly. He moves to close the door behind himself but his body tenses, a blue hue surrounding him. He feels his body being pulled away from the door and near the window seal that opens with two glass shields.

She turns his body around, eyes widening as she releases his hold on him. ".....Toby?"

The killer couldn't stop the butterflies filling his stomach as his heart beats out of his chest. Just the sound of her voice saying his name fills his entire being with so much warmth, he simply forgot why he's here in the first place- to kill her.