Chapter 18: Everday Nazarick

Shalltear is seen in the bar on the 9th Floor drinking her worry aways, since the Bloody Valkyrie Incident and was freed from her mind control. As she was filled with self-pity and embarrassment.

Shalltear: (Sigh) "This barely has me drunk at all."

The bartender running the is known as Clavu or as Sous-Chef as he works also in the Canteen. Clavu is a myconid aka Mushroom Man.

Clavu: "Given your resistance to poisons this may be a futile endeavor

Clavu: "Given your resistance to poisons this may be a futile endeavor."

Shalltear: "Aaaah!"

Clavu: "But what do I know you did chug it down, why not retire for the day my lady."

Shalltear: "No, I don't want to go back yet."

Clavu: "Very well."

Then the door to the bar opens, showing a butler with a penguin mask walks in carry a penguin in his arm.

Clavu: "Welcome."

 Penguin: "Yo, piki."

Clavu: "What can I get for you?"

Penguin: "The usual."

 Clavu: "Very good Mr. Eclair."

Then after a few short moments, Clavu hands over a tall glass with a very colorful rainbow-colored drink to Eclair, who intern attempts to passes it over to the drunk Shalltear.

Eclair: "For you my lady to perk you up...Eeeh"

Clavu: "perhaps you should keep your flippers to yourself."

Eclair: "terribly sorry it won't happen again."

Shalltear: "if it isn't the assistant Butler Eclair."

Eclair: "Something the matter, not to be rude but you don't look well miss."

Shalltear: "Well you know...no big, I just managed to fail in the worst way possible, that's why I'm escaping into alcohol like any godforsaken floor Guardian should."