Chapter 8: Progress

A personal room that was constructed in the Mansion on the Third Floor where Anubis personal NPC Seras Victoria is located as her home.

After a long day Anubis had prior, awoken from his slumber, rising up from his bed showing he was shirtless and in his human form, before he could get up from the bed realize there was some weight on his body.

Anubis: "Hmm?" 

And he lifts the blanket up and see a beautiful raven hair succubus laying on his right side of the bed still asleep nakedly.

Anubis: (Internally) "She looks so peaceful and quite cute when she is asleep."

As Anubis slightly brushes Albedo gently which earns him a smile on Albedo's face as he attempts to get up from the bed before he felt something soft, he was holding with his left hand.

Anubis: "Hmm."

Then He chose to see what he was holding which was a boob belonging to his NPC Seras Victoria which also sleeping in his bed peacefully on his left side of his body and also being naked.

Anubis: (Internally) "Of course she would sneak in, especially since I invited Albedo here, Hehe she so adorable when she gets so jealous."

As Anubis was able sneak out of the bed and apply his Egyptian style clothing for his human form, then decides to wake up the lovely beauties on his bed.

Anubis: "Okay, Seras, Albedo it's time for you to wake up."

Albedo: (Muttering) "Noooo...Five more...Minutes."

Seras: (Muttering) "Yeah...Master."

Anubis: "Come on please for me my dears. If you rise from bed, then you get one kiss each."

And like Magic both Seras Victoria and Albedo jumped from and got ready within seconds which surprised Anubis as both walked up to him.

Anubis: "I'm surprise you're not that I brought Albedo to our room on this floor, Seras Victoria."

Seras: (Shyly) "How can I be mad at my creator and a Supreme Being; I know you can handle both if you so wish to do the deed."

Anubis: (Nervous Chuckle) "Hehe, right, but not now, maybe at some point maybe."

As the two kisses, it seemingly got heated as Albedo stared jealously at see her love kissing Sera, but she didn't say anything since she will get the last kiss, after a minute of kissing he then turn to Albedo.