Chapter 5: Hello, New World

Anubis is seen laying down on a couch in Momonga personal office, just enjoying the comfiness while Momonga is seen dealing with a mirror with Sebas at his side.

Momonga: "Hm..."

Momonga: (Internally) "I just need to figure out how to work this Mirror of Remote Viewing. Then we can really secure the surrounding area of Nazarick."

Anubis: (Internally) "Don't worry I have faith in you that you will figure it out."

And just like magic Momonga had figure it out how to use the Mirror of remote viewing and as he was happy with himself, Sebas clapped at his success

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And just like magic Momonga had figure it out how to use the Mirror of remote viewing and as he was happy with himself, Sebas clapped at his success.

Sebas: "Congratulations, my lord. I knew you'd do it.

Momonga: "Thanks, Sebas. I appreciate your support."

Anubis: "What am I? Chop liver."

Momonga: "I appreciate your support as well, Anubis."

Sebas: "Of course. That is my duty as your personal butler. The sole reason I was created by Lord Touch Me, was to carry out your orders. No matter how tedious they might seem."

Anubis: "Thats our Sebas."

Momonga: "Very well. Let's see what's happening in this new world of ours."

After a few moments of Momonga viewing the mirror, to look through the surrounding area to see for any form of life that exist in this New World, until he spotted something.

Momonga: "Hm. A town festival? No. Definitely not. Hm. Those men don't appear to be bandits."

Anubis finally decides to stand up from the couch and walk to Momonga to see what he is currently viewing, and he saw what appears to be knights slaughtering villagers.

Anubis notices Momonga in thought, maybe figure out how he is not feeling any emotion for people dying horrifically maybe due to race class has caused some emotional alteration. 

Sebas: "What are your orders?"

Momonga: "Leave them be."

Anubis: (Internally) "Are you sure about this, Momonga?"

Momonga: "I see no good reason to interfere in their affairs."

Sebas: "As you wish, my lord."

Suddenly both Momonga and Anubis saw that Sebas deminer just projected similar to that of their old friend Touch Me.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.