Chapter 13: Anubis Motives

After dealing with Khajiit and his cult, Anubis was returning back to Nazarick. After he, Momon, and Nabe were rewarded for dealing with the threat. 

Back in Momon and Nabe room they are using at an Inn they are staying at, Momon and Anubis with Nabe are having a conversation before his departure.

Anubis: "It's best to do the memory manipulation now then later."

Momon: "Makes sense, since we already did that to Nfirea and he may ask about if anyone from the Swords of Darkness survived once he is awoken again."

Anubis: "Yup, and Nabe sure to behave and not let anything slip that may reveal our true identities."

Nabe: (Embarrassed) "I-I understand Lord Anubis. I'll be sure not to repeat my mistake."

Anubis opens a gate and enters into returning back to Nazarick. Now Anubis is seen on the 3rd Floor of Nazarick, inside of the Mansion where Sera Victoria, his personal NPC resides.

Down a specific hall of the Mansion where two bedrooms were assigned to Clementine and Ninya, which were also guarded by Anubis Warriors, which are high level summons.

- Anubis Warriors

Anubis is seen enter each of the two rooms at a time lasting a few minutes before quietly leaving each of the room and having the Anubis Warriors stand guard for now.

Anubis is seen in thought as he walks down the halls of the Mansion, as a few maids from 9th floor are seen working around the Mansion.

????: (Feminine) "Milord, may I have a moment."

Anubis: "Hmm?"

Anubis turns to the source of the feminine voice and what he sees, doesn't really surprise him if the NPC became aware of his presence in Nazarick.

Anubis: "You may, Albedo."

"