Chapter 7: Face A Destroyer

Anubis is seen taking care Nemu and Enri playing with a few dolls he was able to mold from clay for them as Albedo stood behind him smiling at Anubis being such a caring father.

While Ainz seemed to be focus on watching the fight that is currently at happening between the Slane Theocracy and Re-Estize

From what Albedo would report about the battle to Anubis in private since he doesn't want to away from his daughters, Gazef and men were losing to the superior mage from the Slane Theocracy.

Anubis was not amused until he heard something specific that made the God of Destruction blood boil greatly than before, what it was this.

Gazef: "I am the Chief Warrior! My heart and soul belong to Re-Estize! I'll die 1,000 times before I lose to the likes of you!

Nigun: "Yes, you will die, and you'll only have your blaspheming tongue to blame for it. Face it, Gazef Stronoff. There's nothing you can do to stop us. Once we're through with you, we'll massacre the villagers."

While back at the Village chief's house Anubis grits his teeth hearing that they dare threaten to destroy a village his daughters hold dear.

Anubis: (Internally) "He Dares! He will Die a Horrific Death!"

Nigun: "Cease your futile resistance, and just lie down like a good dog. As an act of mercy, I'll make sure your death is painless."

Then in shocked to everyone witnessing the battle as Gazef bloody and beaten laughs at Nigun attempts to be menacingly. 

Nigun: "Is something amusing?"

Gazef: "Yeah, you and your little army. When the two men in the village comes for you, it will be a massacre."

Nigun: "Trying to bluff me? Kill him, angels. Make sure he suffers."

Before Gazef is attack by the Slane Theocracy, he felt someone talk which was Ainz back the Village Chief home

Ainz: "Looks like it's time for us to switch."

Then the Villagers were surprised to see Anubis, Ainz, and Albedo disappear and in their place was Gazef and some his men gravely wounded that are still alive. 

Gazef: "Huh? Where am I?"

Village Chief: "This is the village storage house. Lord Ains set up a magical barrier to keep us all safe. Is he here? He was, but he just vanished right in front of our eyes. Then you appeared in his place."

Gazef realize that the gift he was gifted by Ainz earlier was to switch place to prevent his death Ainz and Anubis went to deal with the Slane Theocracy. Afterwards he had passed out from blood loss.