Chapter 10: Carne Village

As Anubis Hugs both of his daughters then they hear a ruckus coming from the gate to the village since the villagers built a wooden wall around the Village with the help of Nazarick to protect their village.

As they make their way to the gate but Anubis taking this chance to transform into Anubis general form, and quickly explained that now he is Kai Draco a faithful follower of the God of Destruction who currently staying there to reunite with Adventurer friend.

- Kai Draco

Enri and Nemu didn't understand but he tried to explain that many won't accept a God without making a grave mistake so this way he can introduce the God without consequences or death.

Anubis sees Momon and Nabe with their Adventurers party protecting a cart with a blonde boy with hair covering his eyes.

Anubis: "Finally we reunite Momon."

Momon: "Kai Draco, my old friend."

As the two grab each other forearms as a sign of respect while walking to Nabe who was shy, but Anubis doesn't know why.

Anubis: "What wrong Nabe are you not happy to see me?"

Momon: (Whispers) "Sorry but one of the humans was flirting with her and she stated you were her fiancés to stop it."

Anubis: " Oh, my dear Nabe don't be shy I missed you too."

Nabe: "I... I'm not shy...L-Lord...I mean Kai, it's just-"

Nabe was cut off by Anubis kissing her lips when he had removed his helmet and showing he has a human face which made her blush massively which he like doing.

Anubis: "Welcome back my dear Fiancé."

Afterwards Anubis is seen standing by Momon and Nabe which were some distance away from their adventure companion to be able to have a private conversation, thanks to Nabe creating a barrier around them.

As Anubis staring at the blonde hair boy that hired them which he learned his name was Nifrea, and is a close friend to Enri but Anubis could tell that boy has feelings for his new daughter.