Chapter 4: All New World

Gems of the New World

In Momonga personal room, Anubis can be seen seated on a chair while Watching Momonga attempting to grasp a sword with Narberal Gamma of the Pleiades on standby.

Momonga: "I only took on the class of magician, but, since I'm level 100, I should have enough strength to swing a sword. Let's see..."

Then a thought pops in Anubis's mind and nudges Narberal in attempt to catch her attention, which works.

Narberal: "Yes, Lord Anubis?"

Anubis: "It something simple, Narberal. But watch Momonga closely because what happens next is gonna be fun."

Narberal: "Understood, Lord Anubis."

As Both Anubis and Narberal continue to watch Momonga attempts to wield a sword and within that moment Momonga lifts the Sword but then slips from his grasp.

In that moment the Sword flies toward Anubis head nearly chopping his head off which scared Narberal but angered Anubis.

Anubis: "Watch where you through that thing, Momonga!!!."

Momonga: "Sorry about that Anubis. But it Looks like I still can't wield or equip items that aren't specific to my in-game class."

While Narberal Gamma is removing the sword that is lodge into the Wall and Momonga feeling embarrassed, and Anubis's anger now subsided and now in-thought.

Anubis: "It's been three days since we came to this New World, and I haven't once felt uneasy about my in-game body. Maybe my mentality changed along with my body?"

Anubis: "I haven't felt the need to eat or sleep since I got here. But it's difficult not to act on my libido, damn I hate being humanoid Jackal."

Then Anubis was brought out from his inner thought to focus on Momonga again, to see the next step of his experiment.

Momonga: "Yes. Create Greater Item."

Then a bright light covers Momonga's body for a few seconds then he was clad in raven-colored Armor.