Simon : Late Night Secrets

Start from the beginning

Once the mark was established he let her go and looked down at his poor flustered princess. She was so adorable below him like this. His hands went down her body as he sat up on his knees. She watched his hands stop at the hem of her shorts. "I like you better in skirts." he told her honestly as he unzipped her. She chuckled. "Then I'll wear skirts and dresses when we get back." she promised him. He rolled his eyes at her compliance.

He pulled off her shorts and panties. There below him in only her bra was the Yakuza Princess... his Sakura. She was feeling slightly embarrassed as she pressed her thighs together to hide how wet she was. He scoffed. "I've seen all of you before, don't be embarrassed." he told her. She rolled her eyes. "Don't you think it's a bit unfair that I'm so exposed and you still have your pants on?" she taunted him.

He stood up. Just for her he unzipped his pants and took off his boxers. He was fully naked in front of her causing her to turn a pretty shade of pink. He had no shame though, she wanted all of him exposed then so be it. After all... she was his as much as he was hers... yes... He got on his knees. He fully belongs to her as well. The boy leaned over her. "I'm yours as much as you are mine." he whispered against her lips. She blushed as they softly kissed.

Her hands were pressed against his chest. His hand went between her thighs spreading them apart. "You're mine." he told her as he lightly petted her neither lips. The girl whimpered, not used to his affection. If anything, it only made him that much more attractive. She opened her legs for him. That's when she felt him against her thigh. He was hard and holding back for her. She leaned away from him and pressed her forehead against his.

"Kyo... I want you too. Please let me have you." she asked him. Something snapped in him. He pushed her flat on her back and positioned himself between her lower lips. His tip was already teasing her hole. "This is your last chance to stop me." he warned her. She leaned up and kissed him. She belongs to him.

The boy took her hint and slowly started to push himself into her. She was so warm and tight. She whimpered as she struggled to take just his tip. "Kyo" she whined. He groaned a bit. "Stop moving so much Sakura." he whispered to her. "Sorry..." she muttered as she bit her lower lip. He gave it a minute before pushing a little more of himself into her. She slightly flinched but continued to take as much of him as she could. She slightly arched as he penetrated her more. "Kyo..." she whined.

He leaned closer to her. "I know," he whispered. "I'm almost fully in." Sakura nodded . She could feel him inside her. He was so big and oddly she felt full and stuff. Her left hand held his shoulders as her nails dug into his skin. He groaned, feeling her nails. "Kyoya... I don't think you fully fit anymore." she whimpered out. He glanced down.

He was almost fully in her and he knew that he did fit inside her. He glanced at her face that was struggling. "Just a little more," he told her. She met his eyes. He was looking at her with nothing but kindness and dare she believe that was love in his eyes towards her. "Okay." She took a deep breath. He smirked and shoved the rest of himself into her. She cried out. They were fully connected.

He didn't dare to move. Not yet. She was adjusting to him. He seemed much thicker and it was hard for her. But at the same time, he could feel her sucking him all up. Holding him tightly. Every deep breath she took, he could feel her walls squeezing him. It was borderline torture but it felt so good. He met her eyes. She looked so weak and breathless.

The boy gave her a small shallow thrust causing the girl to slightly flinch. So he was too big for her. That's okay. She'd adjust, he firmly believed. He pulled more of himself out of her. "Kyoya..." she whined for him as she pulled him back to her. He thrusted into her and she moaned. "Stay close to me please. I want you... need you. I missed you so much" she rambled. It was clear she was intoxicated in lust for him. "You'll have all of me, my princess." he whispered to her. Her eyes widened and a blush appeared on her cheeks.

He smirked. That night he learned that she liked when he called her by her title. The boy became relentless. He thrusted into her hard and fast. His feelings for her were overwhelming and all he knew was that in that moment he had to make her his again. Every thrust. Every time their bodies met. Every kiss they shared. It was all in perfect sync. They were one. They were each other. He needed her. She needed him. They were made for each other.

Sakura began to lose control. The pleasure was building up. It was becoming too much for her. "Kyo..." she whined. "I know," he said. He could feel it too. Her inner walls were beginning to spasm around him. "Kyo...Im... I'm..." she couldn't hold back. The release was like a wave of relief and pleasure. He groaned and thrust once more into her, He got as deep as he could and filled her up. She felt it. She could feel him filling her up. His warm release caused her to blush and close her eyes. He leaned over her and whispered in her ear. "That's my good princess." The girl's eyes widened as she arched against him.

They were both breathing hard. But they were feeling relaxed and... strangely happy. He slowly pulled out of her. She lay there on her back. Her forearm over her eyes. He smiled at her. He took a minute to put himself together. He grabbed his clothes and changed first before going over and dropping her clothes on top of her. "Staying like that will cause you to get sick." he warned her. She moved her arm and looked up at him.

"You weren't that rough or big last time." she shot at him as she sat up and began putting on her shirt. "I was acting on pure instinct the first time." he told her, looking away slightly embarrassed. She put on her clothes then got his jacket off the ground. She went to hand it to him but he draped it over her shoulders. "It's cold." he simply told her and took her hand. She blushed but smiled at him. "So you're saying that you have more experience now?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at him. "I did my research," he admitted. She smiled at him but kept quiet. He did it all for her. That was what she was going to choose to believe.

The couple made their way back to the group. They were all still asleep. Quietly, Sakura and Hibari made their way back to the spot away from the group. The moon was still high in the sky but the air had gotten colder. He lied on his back and she joined him as she lied next to him. He pulled her to him and allowed her to sleep on his chest. "Good night Sakura." he said. She cuddled up with him. "Good night Kyoya. I love you." He lightly played with the ends of her hair as she fell back to sleep. When her breathing even out he glanced down at her. "I..." A gust of wind blew past them. The rest of his sentence was lost to the wind.