Simon : Late Night Secrets

Start from the beginning

They found a clearing. "Kyo here?" she asked him standing in the middle of it. He nodded his head. Neither one of them could sense anything or anyone around them. It should be safe there. He took off his jacket and gave it to her. "Lie on that." he said. She took his jacket and laid it flat before she sat on it. He stared at her before getting on his knees and going over to her.

"I have waited too long to have you again." he said as leaned close to her. Their noses are so close to touching. She blushed. "You could have had me in your bedroom before I came here." she teased him. He shook his head. "I wouldn't have let you go in the morning if I did." he told her honestly. She found herself blushing bright red. She wasn't used to this affectionate honest Hibari. Being in the future and finding out they were married there really did influence both of them.

They stared into each other's eyes. No words were exchanged. She didn't have to tell him that she loves him. She didn't need to hear those three words from him. She knew he did. He on the other hand didn't need to tell her anything else. She meant more to him than any other human. She was as important to him as Hibird and Roll. She was both someone he had to protect but didn't have to worry about.

"You're mine." he said, breaking the silence and kissing her. Sakura moaned into the kiss as she kissed him back. Her hands went to his shoulders and she brought him down so he was above her. A small growl escaped his throat as he slipped his tongue into her mouth, increasing the intensity of the kiss.

Back at Namimori, he didn't just train with his Vongola Gear. He studied and learned everything he could about sexual relationships. He wouldn't allow himself to be bad at anything. That includes fighting and having Sakura squirm below him. He read everything from literal translations to romance novels. He wouldn't disappoint her. He would be the best at this.

"Kyo..." she whimpered as she broke the kiss. It was too intense for her. There was a small line of drool connecting them. She was breathing hard. Her chest was rising and falling quickly. "Did you wear this because of me?" he asked her as he began unbuttoning her shirt. "I wanted to represent you." she told him honestly. "You don't have to do anything for me." he said as he finished unbuttoning it. She sat up a little so she could slip it off her shoulders. The purple long sleeve shirt was off and he put it to their side, so they wouldn't lose it and not be in his way.

The girl was comfortable in her skin as she began to unbutton his shirt. He watched her fingers. Once she reached the bottom button he took off his shirt and tossed it near hers. He then grabbed her hand and kissed her palm as he kept eye contact with her. Seeing the flustered look on her face did things to his body... that he liked. He let go of her hand and reached for her face. The girl stayed there watching him. She couldn't read him at all.

They kissed again. He used one hand to hold himself above her. His other hand began touching her body. She shivered. He lightly brushed his fingers against her goosebumps. Her nipples perked up through her bra. He grasped her breast. She moaned. His lips left hers as they went down her neck. The bite mark he left on her was starting to fade. He could barely feel it with his tongue. The girl kept her hands on his shoulders. Every movement he made, she could feel it under her fingertips.

He bit her neck. The princess loudly cried out. He used his free hand to cover her mouth. But he didn't stop. He kept biting until he could taste the metal taste of blood on his tongue. He lapped it up like a vampire. It wasn't a deep wound but it was enough to forever mark her as his. If he was lucky she would develop a scar there from his teeth. A smug smirk graced his lips at the thought.

The boy was ready to let her go but then he felt her hand in his hair. She was keeping him there when he bit her. His eyes widened when he saw the tips of her ears red. She liked it. He continued to lick and suck on her new mark. She let out a muffle cry of pleasure.