36. Call It

Kai

I couldn't believe my ears. Out of all people, My ex had to go for my PA/Manager's Fiance. If only I could've been smart enough to connect those then I shouldn't have felt guilty or even had a night with my OWN PA!

I can feel my head tighten with stress and hatred. Who would have thought I actually have a small connection with Him.

"Does she know you know?" I turn my head to him and I can see that he haven't left his eyes off me. I felt myself hear up at the thought of it and looked away.

"What?"

"Does she know?" That's when he finally realized I was talking to him, which made me roll my eyes.

"I was planning on telling her." He says as he cleared his throat. "When?"

"When SooBin leaves overseas." I felt dumbfounded as I hear this. Even with a slight information, I didn't get what he meant by it. I tilted my head like a lost puppy until I hear him chuckle at my reaction.

"What do you mean?!"

"I mean, we can give him an excuse. You did once live in his apartment." I stopped him there with a finger in front of him.

"Once my apartment. I paid for that shit." I find him cracking a smile again which I found myself doing too. I didn't wanna admit it, and I will anyway, but he looked more beautiful when he smiles.

As much as I hated his smirk and his sly smile, this certain one makes me feel all cozy inside.

"Okay... Your apartment." I looked away, "But... How can we do it?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "Easy." He says with his cocky voice as he took his laptop to his lap and got to work.

The typing on the laptop made me nervous on how this will end. It hasn't even started yet.

"I hacked on to your CCTV cameras, coming only from your front door. And I saw this." As he showed me what he has been on his laptop for.

I saw a video playing, where my ex's new lover cheating on him. I'm not surprised anymore. They do belong together, cheating on each other like they're gonna fail math.

But that wasn't all, there was more. I came to learn that she, the girl I was cheated on, was pretty famous. Only for now. Because with this video coming out, where she brings different kind of guys while SooBin was away is crazy.

And the fact they were all old man too. Like how can she deal with it old?

My eyes immediately closed after watching so many clips of her being so slick about it. "What should we do?"

"Catch her in the act- well mostly you catching her and making me cancel SooBin's trip." At this point he can do everything but tell his fiance that he knew she was cheating.

"You can do that." It was more of a statement than a question anyway.

"I can." He says as he sat the laptop down to his side before he lean in near me on the pillows.

I still could not process anything that just had happened to me today but the man next to me is breathing normally like there's nothing going on with my life.

I sighed rbefore turning to him, "How many hours are you going to stay here because heck I don't have all day."

"Yes you do."

"Really?"

"You have to eat don't you?"

JungWon

I was sitting on the couch near K, who was laying on the big couch as he was dissolving the sedative. It's been 30 minutes and he hasn't woken up yet.

I was worried the whole time thinking maybe this part will pass by quickly. I guess i was wrong.

"Hey," hearing HeeSeung called, "You okay?" I assumed I wasn't so I didn't bother looking at him as I answered.

"Well enough to wait till he wakes up." He breathes in sharply with his teeth.

"Yes, well it will take longer than that, I believe. We should have something to eat first as we wait." He says, looking at Ej for his reaction.

He too, was waiting for K to wake up. Probably more worried than I was. But as the looks of it, waiting won't make us full from our stomach.

I stood up and walked towards the kitchen, tapping Ej's shoulder, telling him to stand up.

He jolted before realizing what I meant then he stood up and followed. Same did HeeSeung and we fixed up a dinner for all of us.

We sat there in silence as we ate and didnt say a word about anything that happened. The air was tense knowing that any second, someone will talk or at least K will wake up any minute now.

"Where is SungHoon anyway?" Ej asked, breaking the silence. HeeSeung looked up at him before saying, "He's with Jake."

My eyes widened as he went back to eating his food as if it was nothing. "So... Jake is safe then?"

"Mm... I honestly don't know. I hope they are." Then there was silence. I looked at Ej before continuing back to eating. He knew Jake wasn't really that safe back in Australia.

He told me once that Jake, atleast shouldn't got to Australia alone. However, the concert, then his memory loss, there were reasons for him to go back there now.

I believe the only reason Ej let Jake go for once is because SungHoon just found out about his memory loss.

Now, knowing SungHoon is with Jake, Ej knew no one will ever put a finger at Jake. Because if they do, they have to go through SungHoon's little ass.

But at the same time, Ej doesn't trust SungHoon. I don't either, maybe back here I would but back there, I would have to give him training for that.

Unless Jake's mother shows up,

What else can we do but wait.

"You two seem like you know something." I jolted up as I heard his deep voice pulling me out of my bubble. Ej seems to not care as he looks back at him.

"We do but," he sighs, "Maybe we were just overthinking it."

He says as he went back to eating. I knew he was saying it for the both of us and I agree. Maybe we were just overthinking it.

Then suddenly we heard small moans from where K was. We all jolted up from our seats as we watched him move around. As if Cue, Ej walked towards him.

God this will be a very long night.

Missed me??

Missed me??