14. Do not push me Away

Third Person's POV

As Jake and SungHoon were only staring at each other for a hot minute, Jake spoke.

"What are you doing here?" He asked the taller. SungHoon went quiet for a while before speaking.

"What happened?"

"I asked first."

"But my concern is more important. You're crying." He said softly at the end. Making Jake almost believe that he cared. When he remembered that he only did it for their families entertainment.

Though, he got his memories back, he still remembered how SungHoon acted when he didn't.

"What's wrong?" He asked, calmly this time, not trying to scare away the boy.

But Jakes mind was too cloudy. He couldn't understand why he was being nice after all of this. He doesn't want to confront him about the ring. After all, it can still be all a coincidence.

Still, in Jakes head, SungHoon was a faker.

"Nothing's wrong, just go home." Jake said, pushing his hand away from him. He thought he could be free from SungHoon's nerve wracking gaze.

But SungHoon will not back out from it. He wanted to know what happened, what has gotten into him.

He didn't know if he should be concerned because it might've been his fault he's acting this way.

"Why does.." SungHoon started before he looked back at Jake. "... It takes me ages to go and talk to you?"

Jake looked up at him with his eyes wet from crying but glaring at him. He didn't even mind wiping them off.

"Why is it hard to have a long conversation with you and maybe catch up?"

"That is not my problem."

"Yes it is." He exclaimed. "It's not just yours, but mine." He said as his eyes softened. Jake didn't cut off his eye contact with Him.

It made him Angry because of how he doesn't understand SungHoon at all. He hopes that someday he would care. But here he is, starting to care but why does he want to push him away?

He didn't understand why he was feeling this way. He thought it was easy to reject some kind of affection from SungHoon after all what he had and hadn't done.

It was disappointing. For him, he was disappointed of himself.

SungHoon liked down to breathe and collect himself before he looked back at Jake with his eyes softened, "I know, you don't trust me as much-"

"I still don't-"

"Which is fair." He cleared his throat before continuing. "I should let you know that I really want to make it up to you."

Jake's eyes slowly softened as SungHoon smiled at him. "After all, you were forced out of your relationship because of me."

As of mentioned, The boy was too stunned. All of the memories came rushing through him. The moment SungHoon had mentioned about his breakup, his eyes grew dark.

"So we're you." His voice suddenly went deep as he turn back to SungHoon. He stared down at him even though he was a bit taller but he looked down on him.

He knew SungHoon was weak when talking about their relationship with different people.

He, however, took a long time to recover from the break up.

Jake easily recovered because of the support from his friends. Although the funny part here is, how?

"At our wedding, you mostly looked at the woman who wasn't walking to the aisle." Jake said as he glared at the other. SungHoon felt the need to gulp as he looked at the Aussie boy.