6. Do you Remember?

"To one can speak and could not show, but to one can Do and one who don't.
The darkness I summon,
You shall hear,
Bless this being of darkness years.
I call forth the forbidden for this child
To twenty years of Grief and Cold.
Be it to give desire
Or has been given to spread of word."

Jake, Wake up.

Jake's POV

I heard faint sounds and voices as I slowly opened my eyes. I felt dizzy and I couldn't even feel my whole body. I doubted that I was alive but unfortunately I was.

As I finally can see Gods creation's. "Jake!" I heard a voice, calling out my name.

"We have to go." I heard Sunoo said, waking me up from my hour nap. As soon as I woke up, I felt as If I was leaning on someone. As soon as I turn my head to the right, my eyes met with Jay.

"God!" I chuckled as I covered my face. He smiled at me and even pretended like he was in so much pain for just letting me sleep. "Your head was pretty heavy."

He complained as he continued to pretend he was so much in pain. "At least it's not heavy than that wrecking ball you were trying to control last time." I defended as I stretched my whole body from my arms to my legs.

I even released a deadly glass from my gaping mouth. "How long was I out?" I asked, looking at JungWon who was finished talking to our manager.

"Just for half an Hour. We have to go home since Visitors aren't allowed anywhere until night." JungWon explained as he looked at the other. "Shall we?" He offered and they all nodded. He smiled at the response and so did the others.

Slowly, one by one, the members left, excluding me and JungWon. He pulled me aside as the others left from there. We were all alone with HeeSeung unconscious beside us.

The way JungWon pulled me in from the others was very suspicious of him. Why does he look serious?

As soon as He made sure the door was closed, he turn to looked at me. He looked nervous as he pulled me closer. I didn't know what is going on so I just let him drag me anywhere he liked.

"I have to tell you something." He started as he holds my hand tight. "Whatever it is, it better be good." I answered before he continues to speak.

"But first," he began, "do you remember anything that happened last week? Just in case." He asked as if it was due today. I couldn't say a word at that. Honestly, I don't remember.

But a part of me says I remember though I don't see them vividly in my vision. It's as if like it was a dream.

"I-I.. I don't know. I mean, I can't explain it really." I blabbered only to end up saying some gibberish about a pool, kissing, drunk and stuff that made JungWon froze on his spot.

"Y-You.." He was stuttering and I assumed he thought that I was crazy. Fuck! That's embarrassing. But then again, JungWon doesn't have that weird face that he makes when he teases me.

Usually Sunoo and JungWon would tease me about SungHoon whenever we both meet up back then.

And oh Boy, it was hella annoying. I could've warned Sunoo when he started teasing me about us kissing at our wedding. Which was only an act because he barely touched my lips.

Tsk! Jerk.

Anyway, JungWon stared at me speechless after what I had said. "I-I didn't mean it l-like that. I meant, uhm... I dont- I just- wha-- you.." I was stuttering like crazy until I eventually gave up and sighed.

"Look, I really don't remember what happened okay. It feels vivid, in like a dream way. I can't really explain but yeah it felt like a dream." I blurted out. I couldn't even look at JungWon in the eye cause of how embarrassing it was.

JungWon didn't say anything and it made my face heat up more. It was already embarrassing as soon as I blurted out some random scenario that I can't even prove that was true.

However, I did not know Exactly why JungWon was taking so long to response. "JungWon!" I called as I lowered my face, feeling it turn red. He flinched as I called for his name and he also stuttered before speaking.

"Jake hyung, do you perhaps remember a face from the pool?" He asked as he grabbed my arms and hold onto it tight that I barely even move.

I looked at him at the eye and I notice how his eyes were soft. I cleared my throat before saying, "Y-Yeah. I did."

"Who's face was it?" He questioned again and that made me thought of the person who was actually in my vision.

His eyes were dark, real dark and I could sense he was upset. Though, I don't recall it that much, whenever he's upset, he looked at me as if I'm against him.

Flashbacks

"I'm really disappointed in you, Jake." He stated as he pulled me closer by the side of my waist. The sun already fell and the moon was bright so I couldn't see much of his face.

Though the LED light helped.

"What do you mean?" I asked, his hand caressed my cheek before he pulled over for a kiss. I couldn't process what was going on so I didn't have time to react or even response to his kiss.

We were really far away from our hotel rooms so it's impossible to be seen in the pool, eating my face as if there's no tomorrow.

Suddenly I felt his hand slip through my pants and rubbed my cheeks before squeezing it. I gasped in the kiss making him grab the chance to slip his tongue inside.

He pulled away before saying, "Please don't ever leave without telling me." He muttered as his eyes were closed and our foreheads touched.

"I couldn't resist you leaving. It feels as if you're letting me go."

"Su-"

"Jake Hyung?" JungWon called making me come to reality. "So who was it?" He asked again that made me turn red.

"I don't recall who the guy was but I assure you I did some— things with that guy." I muttered, making JungWon sigh. I didn't know why but the way he reacted made me feel disappointed about myself.

If we were being honest here anyway, I overheard— okay I was Evesdropping to their conversation awhile ago and I heard how I forgot about the concert and stuff like the stage collapsing on me.

I was in utter shock of course cause I didn't know about this as soon as we were discharged.

Probably I haven't mention that all three of us was told that we got injured while getting out of the stage and that was all.

I was really confused, honestly I didn't remember anything about the concert.

As soon as they gave me my phone I just kept scrolling through Twitter and there I see that they were right. We had a concert just then. But I couldn't remember.

I said something about it and a doctor came in a few minutes later. They said something about fractures and Loss of memory but they even said it happens.

So the whole month was just nothing to me. I felt like I slept for the whole month and didn't even know what happened. They did asked me other questions if I remembered something from the whole month.

I answered shaking my head.

"Let's talk about this later. Let's go home." I stated, making JungWon lift his head and nodded before smiling. We went out of the room together with our arms interlocked.

Though I couldn't remember anything at the moment, I still know that SungHoon is my husband.