12. Will you take..Me to Another Reality?

".. ": Speaking
"... ": Flashbacks or Thinking
"... ": On The Phone/On a Call

Kai's POV

People say I'm careless and immature for loving someone so dear that I sacrifice my whole life for them.

Well, that's very much true, describing how I'm in bed with my new PA manager.

Yeah, in bed, doing who knows what.

But in all honesty, I can't deny what people say because it's true. It's so true that I even disappoint myself. Well in other times.

I was already awake but idk about the person beside me. I didn't want to move either cause I don't want another round of that fuck monster.

I did try moving to his side and noticed he was gone. The bedside was empty. I rolled my eyes as I realized it. So much for wasting my time.

I stood up like a fucked up girl from a one night stand with the blanket around my body as if I had boobs and hopped in the shower.

It was just for fun anyways, what do I expect. As soon as I finished, just in time Ningning called.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey, where are you?" she asked, in a panic. I raised an eyebrow while drying my hair with the towel.

"Honestly I don't know." I said as I looked around for maybe a key card or some watermark from the bed sheets and Blankets. Sadly I didn't find any.

"I don't know what you're up to but you have to hurry there right now!" she said as I heard crashing from the other line. Me being so intrigued as fuck, I asked.

"Where are YOU? Sounds like your fighting someone out there."

"None of your business. I'm gonna send you the place and you should be ready by the time I get there." I knew Ningning very well and when she panics like this, she most probably had a one night stand.

"Okay alright. I'll be there. But make sure to dress up very professionally this time so you won't look like someone hit you in a car." I said before hanging up.

I did all the routine that you can think of, Shower, dress up, skin care, hair style and makeup. Yeah I'm a solo artist, I don't do make up but if situations like this, Learning how to do your make up is a must.

Especially when you actually have schedules after a one night stand.

I was in such a hurry, some of the stuff on the bed couch I just got up on fell.

Hey, I'm still in my studio and no there's no CCTV's here. Unless I let them put one on. But I guess I do need it now since I don't know where, the dude I fucked, go. And yes, my studio has a shower and bathroom.

As I was about to open the door, I saw Him in a suit, his uniform and a breakfast tray. He was also wearing a slight smile.

"Where have you been?" I started, my eyes didn't go soft or anything that would make him feel like it was okay leaving me there.

"I got your ride ready and I made breakfast so that you'll eat while on the ride." He said smirking a little. I was disgusted at this point because it's either I'm thinking so dirty or he wants to annoy me.

Either doesn't sound good.

And he was right, as we got to the car, the car was ready to go and breakfast was served as I was seated.

It was unusual since I never got this much treatment or so called after care in a one night stand before.

Probably because he works with me that's why he acts this way.