29. Cat Cage

DON'T MIND THE PICTURE ABOVE, IT'S JUST GIVING YOU SUNOO'S WAIST BLESSINGS CAUSE LOOK HOW HOT IT IS HEHE, ENJOY!

*In korea, JungWon's POV*

My heart was beating so fast as I was sitting in my bed while HeeSeung was a few feet away from me, sitting on my chair near my desk.

"What I want is not necessary, Won."

"Don't call me that." I spit as I glare at him. He smirked as he changed his position. "Don't hiss at me, kitten. You don't want your little secret to be out so soon."

I went quiet, trying to calm my eyes down before speaking, "Then what brings you here?"

"To talk of course." He said teasingly, I rolled my eyes in frustration. I can't believe him. He's really wasting my time talking and not doing anything.

I knew for a fact that HeeSeung wanted to know the truth and how this started. It's difficult to tell especially that I couldn't contact Ej now.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." He said as he took out the used syringe that was hiding in his backpack, and held it out in front of me.

Flashbacks were swerving back to my head and I couldn't help but flinch. I don't know if I made it obvious but my hands were shaking so much.

"I suppose I deserve an explanation?" He says before pulling out a vial. My eyes widened, I couldn't think of an idea of what he was trying to do.

Is he gonna take advantage of me? What's going to happen if he injects me that?

"You do know what this does, huh?" I couldn't risk getting him mad at this point. I was just scared of the needle getting any near me.

"Are you going to s-sedate me?" I asked with all the courage I still had. Please, I might as well lose my dignity if that's the case.

I heard him chuckle and that when I wished I took my words back.

"No, kitty. I am not like you." He says as he puts down the needle on the desk and slowly Standing up.

With his gaze, I felt as if my bed was scared. Everything felt like it was shaking in fear. The look on his face says it's all bad news.

I should've double checked the venue before we left.

"I took the syringe to a DNA test as it might've been held by one of you... Turns out, it had." With a smirk on his face, he kept getting closer. I found myself in a dead end as I slowly crawled back to the head of my bed.

He crawled to me as he held up the syringe in front of me saying, "But of course, I didn't know who in your group could've done this. Until the day after I got hospitalized."

Then it hit me, I knew something weird was going on when He was talking to us in that room. It was very normal for him to get mad at me but with Sunoo? I knew that he was jealous that Sunoo once got Jake but I didn't know his jealousy could get that far from scolding both of us at that time.

He's scaring me...

"Before I got discharged, I already had the samples of your group's DNA and got it tested."

"How did you-"

"That's a secret Kitty. We know it's not that important." I fell silent, with all the might that I used to have, washed away from just that. Why was I getting so weak with him around?

His other hand put the syringe down and held up the vial, inside was the medicine.

"You know what this does, kitty?"