27. Tell Me

Jake's POV

I woke up but I couldn't open my eyes. Have I gone blind or my eyes are stuck? Eventually I'm right at that second one, I just had to scratch my eyes to open. The light made me close my eyes again but I still tried to stand up.

God why did my head hurt so much? Ugh.

I tried to stand still and not try to lay down again but suddenly I felt a hand grab me. With instincts, I pulled myself away, not realizing my eyes were closed and I just woke up in bed, eventually I fell from the bed and here I was wincing in pain as I clutched myself on the floor.

Great way to start my morning.

"Jake, are you okay? Shit!" The person let out. With no doubt SungHoon is still here. I'm guessing its still morning and it's very early.

"No No, I think I'm just fine with myself falling off my bed early in the morning." I said as I finally opened my eyes. As soon as I saw SungHoon's face, I knew this day would get any worse.

"I just wanted to tell you, your family is outside, you know, getting along and talking."

"They are still not done?"

"They just woke up so they are kind lf catching up on some stuff but I do-"

"I don't wanna hear it." I said as I tiredly hopped out of bed. SungHoon trying to assist me as if that would help.

I managed to sit down on the edge of the bed before looking at him who's awkwardly standing next to me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I j-just.. I.." He sighed before regaining himself and said, "I brought you brunch. It's already late but I'll let you sleep in first since you were probably so tired from yesterday."

"Let's not speak of that, again. Please." I said as I sat up and took the tray from him. "So please, let me eat alone."

For some reason, he didn't fight me about it and just nodded and smiled before saying, "Okay, I'll be next door if you need me."

"I won't." I said before he left completely.

That's weird. Usually he will annoy me until I'm not in the mood. I also realized that It was almost the afternoon that's why he said Brunch.

As I was eating my brunch, I realized that I was slowing down. It's been like 10 minutes and I barely touched my food. I was chewing very slowly and it honestly doesn't feel right.

I missed the boys, their company was more fun and I could eat a lot. I was beginning to wish SungHoon didn't leave and just annoyed me so that I could've eaten faster.

Ha.. Whatever. I have to at least hang out with the fam. I need to hurry.

•••

As I was getting ready to take a shower, there was a knock on the door. "Can I come in?"

It was SungHoon. "No."

"When can I?" Here we go. "I'll just take a shower."

"So you expect me to wait out here until you finish." He's back to torture me.

"That is not what I mean-- you know what, just come inside." I said, finally giving up and he let himself in.

"I'll just be in the shower. Just take the tray and leave."

"Sure." He simply said. God I take back what I said. He is being weird. What is wrong with him?

I didn't even bother ask him and just walked to the shower. I locked it just in case he comes in. I am not assuming he will.