33. Peaceful

The night came, Jake and SungHoon drove off from the beach before heading back home. Which is what Jake thought.

"This isn't the route back to our house." SungHoon chuckled.

"Maybe I might've planned this with your family all along." He slowly lowered his voice as he said the last part.

Jake couldn't believe it and just chuckled. "I guess my family is yours now."

"Well, I did take their son so... It's an exchange." He teases, jake just shook his head before looking at the view from the window.

The sun was setting  and it was the most beautiful sight ever. He felt a little free just by watching the Sun set.

"Do you wanna hold my hand?" He hears the other asked. He turned to him confused before SungHoon added.

"You know for a better experience." Jake laughed at his suggestion before he looked back at the sun and held his hand out.

SungHoon smiled before he gently intertwined their fingers before they sat down in their car comfortably.

"Feelin' it?" SungHoon teased before he heard a small giggle from Jake. "It's better."

And their car ride felt like a dream that they didn't want to wake up from. Jake wished it wasn't. He could have a ride like this for eternity.

With SungHoon, holding hands and watching the sunset.

It was like a dream.

JungWon's POV, in Korea.

I was sitting in the living room in my parents house with both Ej and K in front of us. We got caught eventually. Ej had a tracker on my clothes, specifically saying every single one of the clothes that I own, and he followed where I was.

He knew I was at home but he detected another heat wave coming from our home. And it wasn't very familiar so he quickly ran to catch a train towards our home.

K also found out from Ej where HeeSeung was, basically saying they didn't see him all day and he was pissed.

The time Ej had come to check on me, me and HeeSeung were talking in the kitchen and Ej came in and saw him...

Honestly the horror in his eyes made me gulped as he turned back to me and asked me why HeeSeung was there.

"Are you dating?! "

That's what came out of him before K came out of nowhere and heard it, misunderstanding everything before we settle down in the living room to talk.

"Why are you two together, In his house, in his kitchen, in his hometown?!" Ej pointed it out whilst looking at HeeSeung as if he was my mother.

Mom and Dad went back to my sisters house which was just around the block and was planning on staying there now since I have a guest.

I should've told her he was just passing by.

"I wanted to know everything." HeeSeung blurred out. I snapped my head towards him before he stood up.

Oh no, what is he doing?!

I can feel Ej glaring at me despite his eyes are still focused towards HeeSeung.

"About what?"

"About this." He pulled out the syringe and I saw Ej's face drained its blood from him.

"Wait, what is that? Why do you have that?" K asked, very cluelessly. Right, there was another person in the room who didn't know what was going on.

"Ej, do you care to explain?"