041.. unicorns and rainbows

041..
(unicorns and rainbows)
irl, imessage, social media

(unicorns and rainbows) irl, imessage, social media

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

lina had been sitting on chris' bed for at least another hour now, simply waiting for him to wake up.

him..

she'd kissed him last night.

"woah, what the fuck is happening?" lina was snapped out of her thoughts as she heard nick's recognizable voice, causing her to flinch a little. she kept her knees up to her chest as she stared at him, shock on his face. she then watched as matt appeared behind him, shock on his face as well.

"did you guys like.. did you just wake up in the same bed as chris? like, willingly? not forced?" nick widened his eyes, pointing at angelina but then beginning to move his finger back and forth between her and chris.

angelina nodded her head, not knowing what else to do. should she tell them about what she'd done last night, or keep it a secret? should she let chris tell them? would they be mad if she made them wait for chris to tell them?

"yeah, i uhm.." she looked back at chris, biting the inside of her cheek. "yeah. he asked me to come over last night and then we both accidentally uh.. fell asleep?"

"you're so full of shit," matt smiled, placing his hands on his hips. "you suck at lying."

"i don't know how to explain it."

"okay, let's make this simple," nick moved to sit at the end of the bed. he let matt sit next to him before he continued, though.

he took both of his hands and balled them up, placing them on lina's knees. "okay, tap my right fist for yes, left fist for no."