035.. ronny's room

035..
(ronny's room)
irl

(ronny's room)irl

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

because the twins had to go back to boston, and everyone else who's in la has family in boston, they tagged along.

the twins were supposed to go back home after lunch with their parents, but angelina had no interest in going back home. usually, she'd go to the triplets' to stay, but she didn't want to because of what happened with chris.

her second best option was to go stay at sam's. so, that's what she did. now that everyone knew about their fake dating thing, it was a little awkward, but not much.

besides, angelina decided that she'd just hangout with ronny if she had to.

in fact, that's where her and tessa were right now, sitting in the now 12-year-old boys room, watching him play fortnite.

"bruh." he rolled his eyes as he set his controller down after dying, turning back to look at angelina. tessa wasn't paying the game or ronny any attention, so he was just talking to ang.

"you suck." ang laughed at the frustration and annoyance on ronny's face. "you definitely need sam's help or something. he played fortnite like.. religiously when he was fourteen."

"i know, i live with him." ronny nodded his head slowly. he turned back around after a second though, going to ready up again. "someone needs to help me."

"okay, act like you didn't cry multiple times when he moved out because you missed him." ang stood up from her seated position on the floor and walked closer to ronny, grabbing his second gaming chair and sitting next to him.