005.. some more of what?

005..
(some more of what?)
irl

(some more of what?) irl

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

birthday punches. that was what was going on. nineteen punches on the twins shoulders. seven times in a row.

one hundred and thirty three punches in a row.

"seventeen, eighteen," chris looked up from angelina's shoulder, placing his eyes on hers. he let a smug smile grow on his face before he finished, "nineteen."

"holy shit." angie placed her hand on her shoulder, and winced in pain, "was that necessary?" she questioned, looking down at the floor.

"i had to make the last one count." chris replied in a duh tone, as if she was supposed to know that. "you should've expected it, lina."

she frowned at the nickname chris had given her, but covered it up with a quick fake cough. she took a step forward from where she took against the wall, and next to the air mattress in front of her.

everyone was spread out around the room. there was an air mattress next to chris's bed, another at the end of his bed, and the last one closest to the door.

basically, the air mattress's owned chris's room right now. that's how it usually was when everyone slept over, unless they wanted to sleep in the living room or something.

tessa, sav, and angie had the largest mattress, since they were all sharing one. everyone shared queens, while they had a king.

sav had already fallen asleep, and tessa was on her phone, so angie carefully began to lay down.

tessa took her airpod out of her ear at the feeling of a dip in the mattress. once she looked up and saw angelina, she sighed and put it back in.