024.. mr. snuggleton

024..
(mr. snuggleton)
irl, social media

 snuggleton) irl, social media

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

"you are not real." angelina chuckled as vivian removed her hand from her eyes, now being able to see. "this store is filled with fuckin' little kid toys."

"that's the fun in it," viv replied before she grabbed angelina's hand and dragged her around the store. instead of fighting over which stores to go to at the mall, they decided to blindly lead each other around.

it was only ang and vivian in the toy store currently, everyone else was elsewhere.

"do you like.." ang glanced around her, taking in each and every toy she could see. "actually wanna be in here?"

"yes!" viv exclaimed, still dragging angie behind her. she stopped after a moment though, and they now stood in-front of dolls. "which one should we get?"

angelina looked at all of the dolls, confusion filling her face. "we? who is we?"

"me, you, we!" viv took a step towards the dolls and picked up a barbie box, "what do you think?" she turned and let angie see the box, "president barbie?" she put the box back quickly and picked up another, "or supergirl barbie?"

ang stared blankly at the box, "normal barbie?"

"no!" vivian groaned, placing the barbie box back where it was, then turning to face angelina again. "we need to put serious thought into this, okay?"

the brunette blinked quickly and nodded her head quickly as well, not really processing anything viv had said. "chelsea?"

"that's.. not barbie, but okay." vivian searched the shelves for a chelsea doll, and smiled brightly as she found one. she picked up the box, and showed it to her friend immediately. "cute or not cute?"