013.. fro-zone

013..
(fro-zone)
irl

(fro-zone) irl

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

"why thank you." sav chuckled as danny handed her a plate of waffles, eggs, and toast. he'd made breakfast for everyone, and was handing out the plates now.

danny gave her a tight-lipped smile and nodded. as he grabbed the third and fourth plate, sam came out and into the kitchen. his eyes widened at the sight of the food, and he brought his hand to his forehead. "who let this idiot in the kitchen?!"

chris sighed from the couch, then raising his hand and frowning, "me, sadly."

"chris, what the fuck!" sam exclaimed, "we're all gonna die."

"i'm gonna force this food down your throat." danny rolled his eyes as he handed sam a plate, "i can cook, you idiot."

sam rubbed his hand across the nape of his neck as he looked down at the plate, "uhm.. why are the eggs like.. so yellow?"

danny handed the fourth plate to vivian, and turned back around towards sam to look him up and down. he rolled his eyes and grabbed more plates, "you actually get on my nerves."

sam began to laugh, then placing his plate down on the tabletop. "dude, you gotta lighten up."

"i thought it was funny." chris called from the living room, raising his hand once again. "i think sam's a pretty funny guy."

"chris," matt looked up from his phone and over to his brother that he sat next to. "stop."

"my fault."

"okay, all seriousness, thank you danny." ang spoke up, earning a light smile and nod from him. she then watched danny as he continued handing out plates to everyone.