014.. pretty

014..
(pretty)
irl

(pretty) irl

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

"you look pretty."

"what?" angelina quickly turned her head at the voice that belonged to chris. her eyebrows were at the top of her forehead as she looked him up and down.

chris sighed, and let a smirk grow on his face. "i said you look pretty." he took a step into the bathroom, towards angelina and the sink she stood at. "just because we broke up doesn't mean i don't think you're pretty."

oh. my. god.

angelina was actually going to melt into the floor.

chris still made angelina feel the way he did when they were in 10th grade. he still made her nervous.

"thank you." she offered a smile, then turning back to the mirror, only to see chris still glancing at her. "do you need something?"

chris shrugged his shoulders and closed his eyes for a moment, "nope."

"then why are you in here?" she furrowed her eyebrows before she looked down at the sink she had left running. she quickly turned it off, and turned around to look at chris once again.

"just checkin' in."

angie compressed her lips together and grabbed a towel to dry her hands. "okay, well, i'm good."

she wasn't trying to come off a rude, she really just wanted to get away from chris so she could go scream in a pillow.

he thinks she's pretty.