034.. one or two

034..
(one or two)
irl

(one or two)irl

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

"it feels like i haven't seen you guys in forever." tessa and angelina's mom hugged the girls, her face lighting up at the sight of her daughters.

"it.. hasn't been that long." tessa squeaked, trying to speak from the very tight hug she was in.

"we last saw her in august, tess." angelina rolled her eyes, her too being squished from the hug. "okay mom, don't kill us now."

"i'm sorry," olivia pulled away slowly, "it's just that.. i'm so happy to see you both."

honestly, tess and ang weren't that thrilled to see their mom. it wasn't that they hated her or anything, it was just the fact everytime they looked at her, they couldn't push away the thought of her and their dad arguing.

not only that, the fact that she barely ever saw them was a thought too. and that that's been happening even before they moved to la.

olivia invited them to a diner for her birthday, and it wasn't like they could say no. seriously, it was their mom's birthday. you can't just say no to that, especially if you have no real reason to say no.

"your father is getting us a table," she nodded her head slightly, causing the twins to nod as well. she turned around, and just hoped that tess and ang would follow.

they did, and they were led to their table by the waitress that had just given mike that table. she was on her way to get the drinks he ordered, and had reorganized olivia.

mike did the same thing that olivia did when he saw his daughters, just took less time. he stayed standing for a moment, letting angelina scoot in to sit beside him in the booth.