003.. favorite swing

003..
(favorite swing)
irl

(favorite swing) irl

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

"hey, danny." angie waved to the brunette boy as he walked into nicks room, right behind sam. "took you guys long enough."

"sam didn't know what to get you and tess at walgreens!" danny shouted at angelina, then taking a seat on nicks bed. "the idiot had to look at every single thing there was!"

"you're such a liar." sam rolled his eyes at danny, and looked at nicks wall with polaroid pictures on it. there was a ton up there of all of their friends, and those were mainly the ones that sam looked at.

"it's fine, guys." tess shook her head, "you didn't even have to get us anything."

"well we felt bad." danny frowned. he dug in his pocket and took out two VISA giftcards. he stood up and handed one to tess, then the other to ang, who was sitting on the floor.

"thank you." ang smiled at him, then placing the card in the back of her phone case.

"nothing for me, dan?" sav squinted her eyes as she looked up at him from her seated position next to angelina. she let a smile grow on her face, "thought for sure that you would get me something."

danny's eyes widened at her comment, and he began to stutter. "it's not- not your birthday."

"i'm joking." the smile on her face grew wider, and she shook her head, then placing it back on the wall behind her. "don't gotta stress it."

"okay, anyway." sam broke the silence that filled the room for a good 5 seconds after savannah finished speaking, "i spent the money, danny was just.. there, by the way."