040.. bad idea, right?

040..
(bad idea, right?)
irl, social media

(bad idea, right?) irl, social media

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

angelina stared out the plane window, enjoying the view of the clouds. she bobbed her head to the music in her ears, this being how she's been the whole ride so far.

she'd been sitting alone the whole ride, completely unbothered by it. that ended though, when she felt a tap on her shoulder. she immediately took her headphones off before looking to see who's tapped her.

once her eyes landed on the face, she wasn't sure how to react. should she scoff, or should she welcome the boy in-front of her?

"what're you doing here?" she finally decided, furrowing her eyebrows and narrowing her eyes at chris. "i thought you were sitting with nick."

"he's sleeping." chris replied, taking a seat next to lina. "i'm just bored."

"matt?"

"everyone's asleep."

"even sam?"

"yeah."

"what the fuck?" ang chuckled slightly as she continued looking at chris. she took her headphones completely off, placing them on the small table that was attached to the back of the seat in-front of her. "i'm not much more interesting, you know."

"i'll deal with it," chris replied, shrugging his shoulders and sighing. he slouched down in his seat slightly, trying to get comfortable. "wanna watch a movie or something?"

"yeah, sure."

the only screen they had was either angelina or chris' phone, but they ended up using his. he pulled his airpods out of his pocket and opened them, giving one earbud to lina. she took it, and he put on the other.