027.. mystery guy

027..
(mystery guy)
irl, social media, imessage

(mystery guy) irl, social media, imessage

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

the first 'step' in this plan was for angelina and sam to hangout more. that was easy, since they enjoyed each others company anyway.

whether it was angelina being at sam and danny's house, or sam being at the girls house, they hung out more. even if nobody thought much of it, it felt necessary.

step two? the two hadn't thought that far.

that was okay though, because other than step one, they were kind of just going with the flow.

it's been about two weeks since the "plan" went into action, and danny was the first one to ask about it. usually, sam and danny were together, but they weren't much anymore because sam was often with angelina.

sam ended up just telling danny that it was nothing. did danny believe that? not for a second. he knew sam and sam knew him. it was easy to spot a lie.

tessa was the next to say something. of course, she was complaining about why sam was around so often. considering their inability to speak to each other without arguing, tessa was irritated.

just like sam said to danny, angelina replied with it was nothing. tessa didn't buy it either, but she didn't tell anyone that. she kept it to herself.

nobody else had said anything, although they were all questioning it. especially chris. he was becoming jealous, just as lina wanted him to.

he didn't care if lina surrounded herself with sam, danny, and his brothers, but surrounding herself with just sam was getting to him.