025.. ew.

025..
(ew.)
irl

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

"there you go," angelina smiled as she placed mr. snuggleton down on her bed. she then turned around, keeping the smile on her face for chris to see. "i promise to take very good care of him."

"you say that like he's mine," chris narrowed his eyes at her, waiting for her to say something. when she didn't, he decided to speak again. "you could throw him away and i probably wouldn't know, so do whatever."

"mr. snuggleton is gonna live to see us on our death beds." lina walked over to the side of her bed, and placed her other bags from the mall down. "isn't that right, mr. snuggleton?"

both lina and chris stood and stared at the bunny in silence before chris sighed and placed his palm on his forehead. lina rolled her eyes at that, and began to walk closer to chris, "he said yes."

"whatever you say." chris widened his eyes as he turned around and walked out of lina's room. he then headed for the stairs with lina right behind him.

"can you move faster? i'll push you down the stairs if you don't." she stated from behind chris, laughing lightly as he turned his head to look back at her.

"sure," chris faced forward again as his pace began to slow down. hoping angelina didn't notice, he kept at this slow pace before she did push him down the stairs.

thankfully, he was on the second to last step, so he didn't land face first on the floor. he did hurt his ankle though, and he showed it by weakly limping to the couch.

"okay, there is no reason to be acting like i shoved you." lina scoffed as chris made his way to lay on the couch.

she too made her way to sit on the couch, just a few cushions away from chris. because he was laying down, she had no other choice. either she was sitting right near his head, or his feet. she didn't wait either of those.