"Look at me when I speak. Yes?" In an authoritative tone, he says.

His persona is all about dominance.

I just gave him a nod.

I'm only now sensing it.

I'm not interested in finding out what I did that evening.

I have no doubt that I won't like it. 

"All well, then. Sweetheart, let me tell you—no, let me show you."

"What? Show me what? What does that mean, exactly?" I'm able to talk. Finally. I believed I would be mute forever. I narrowed my eyes in confusion.

His incredibly attractive face lights up with pride at whatever he wants to show or tell me.

"Let me tell you this first. I like your wasted persona better than your-" he glances up and down my body "-sober one. She's....interesting." He looks fascinated. That's not a good sign. 

He pulls out his phone while maintaining a dead-on gaze. His eyes are beaming with excitement. 

What on earth did I do? I'm reluctant to even discover it.

"Hey? You don't have to do that. I'll not bother you with that. Heh." I smiled uncomfortably at him while stopping him with my hand. 

I don't need to know anything right now.

He cocked his head, glanced at my hand, then back at me.

I instantly pulled my hand away.

Why do I still make myself embarrassed? Every time?

"Well. I'm serious about that showing thing. You don't—" My own voice interrupted me.

The screen flashes, showing me seated in the passenger seat of his car.

"Can you show me thw dwmple that's  cutee as hell? Agwin, smile Pleawe. Pwetty pleawe." I give him a beautiful flutter of my eyelashes, but my words slugger.

My face looks much more red—possibly from all the drinking.

"Whwt arw you dwing? You'we recwrding me, huh? Hold wn. First, let me to lowk bwautiful." Despite my best attempts to place my hair neatly, I end up with tangled hair.

For the love of Christ, I look like a mess.

I literally flash him a few poses, such as making a heart with my hands, sending a flying kiss, and other weird gestures.

No, this isn't this person.

Tell me, this is a nightmare.

"Okay, thwt's enwugh. Now show it tw me." It appeared as though I reached for the phone, but he stopped me with one hand over my head.

As I attempt to fight off him, the screen abruptly goes dark.

The voice in the video seems to be wincing. 

It's his voice.

And that's it. The recording ends.

"Hey. What did I do? Did I cause you any harm?" Say no, please.

I examined him to see if there was any evidence, while I was still dying with humiliation within. 

Inside of me, there's a full-fledged battle over whether to die right now, on the spot, or go to the farthest place on earth and hide.

As he put his phone back in his pocket, I watched every move of it.

All of a sudden, he pulls me up into his chest and holds me by the waist.