𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖬𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾, 𝗀𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗉𝗎𝖻𝗅𝗂𝖼 𝗁𝗎𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 

𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝙻𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚜𝚒'𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍 - 𝙱𝚊𝚞𝚑𝚊𝚞𝚜

- - -

The figures depicted are entwined in a dance of passion and violence, their bodies merging in a macabre embrace. The brushstrokes, while skillful, betray a certain sense of obsession—a longing to capture the essence of desire and decay in equal measure. It is a canvas steeped in darkness, where beauty and brutality collide in a twisted symphony of lust and madness. And those who were sharing the symphony of lust and madness was.. Y/n and Hannibal.

"We were being watched," Hannibal thought to himself.

Y/n just stared at it and it was so detailed that she was not just impressed but embarrassed. She felt.. humiliated.

"Is this what this killer wants me to feel like? Is this his sign that he's watching over me? Over us," Y/n asked in herself.

Both of their thoughts were broken by Jack's footsteps and stopped behind them.

"What time did you guys find this," Y/n asked.

"The employee who was preparing the museum for its opening," Jack replied.

Hannibal stared at it in amusement in his eyes.

"I want a copy," Hannibal thought to himself.

Everyone was silent and Y/n's thoughts were rising.

"Are you guys.."

"-no," Y/n responded quickly. "This is pure fantasies of this killer. Dr. Lecter and I have nothing," she lied.

Hannibal looked to his side to see her and back to the painting.

"It's okay if you two have-"

"We have nothing," Y/n interrupted Jack again. "You went to the house, Jack. You saw me come out of my own bedroom not Dr. Lecter's."

Hannibal stayed silent and soon turned to look at Jack. "She is correct. We have nothing going on between us and this painting is sure a fantasy."

Jack just nodded slowly. Hannibal looked back to look at her and the painting. There was a moment of silence until they heard another pair of footsteps; running.

"Jack! Jack," the familiar feminine voice yells out.

Jack turned around to look at April but Y/n didn't bother. She was too stuck on the painting and Hannibal soon did look at the girl.

"There was a new body found in St. Francis Xavier Church."

"Where is that located at," Jack asked.

"Manhattan," she replied.

Jack sighed, "and how long is that from here?"

"About 40-50 minutes."

"April, has your team seen the crime scene yet," Y/n asked.

"No, not yet. We just got the call," she replied.

Y/n stayed silent for a moment and took out her phone. They all looked at her.

"What are you doing," Jack broke the silence.

"Seeing what I will have to eat after this," she said in sarcasm before putting her phone away. She turned to look at April and Jack. "Are you not going?"