𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓣𝔀𝓸

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖥𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾

- - -

I felt the sun on my facing forcing me awake. My eyes narrowed, still adjusting to the light in the room and I look down besides me.

She was in my arms.

She was asleep and snuggled close to me. My hand went to her face brushing the strand of hair on her face. I felt my myself look at her too long as she slept. I leaned closer to her face placing a soft kiss on her forehead. The scent of her body with the mix of my scent surrounded her. It was intoxicating.

I felt her shuffle a little in my arms and I didn't plan on letting her go. I only tightened my grasp on her leaving no gap between our bodies. I felt the need to keep her close. I did not want her ending up running away again once she woke up.

I rested my head near hers and closed my eyes, enjoying her warmth. But before I knew it she was awake. I leaned a little bit back to look at her and she looked up at me. I felt her body lean back a little but my grip prevented her from getting any further from me.

"You have me pretty locked in," she said.

"Good morning to you too," I replied.

I studied her face and I can tell she doesn't know what to say. I loosened my grip on her and took one of my hands caressing her waist gently. She looked up at me still trying to figure out what to say.

Her eyes held a mix of curiosity and apprehension, and I studied the emotions within her. With a faint smile playing on my lips, I spoke softly, breaking the silence that lingered between us.

"Did you sleep well," I asked softly.

She hesitated, her gaze flickering away before returning to meet mine. "Surprisingly, yes."

I continued to stroke her waist, my touch deliberate yet gentle, a silent reassurance of my presence. "I'm glad to hear that," I murmured, watching as her features softened slightly in response.

There was a moment of silence between us, filled only by the sound of our breathing mingling in the air. I sensed her inner turmoil, the conflict waging within her as she struggled.

Finally, she spoke, her voice barely above a whisper. "What happens now," she asked, her eyes searching mine for answers.

A slow smile spread across my face as I leaned in closer, my breath mingling with hers. "Now," I whispered, "we begin."

"We began what?"

"We begin," I repeated softly, "the journey we've both been waiting for."

My fingers traced gentle patterns along her waist, a subtle reminder of the connection that bound us together. "We explore the depths of our desires," I continued, my voice low yet filled with conviction, "and embrace the darkness that lies within us."

Her breath caught in her throat, a mixture of apprehension and excitement flickering across her features. "And where will this journey take us," she asked, her voice barely a whisper.

I leaned in closer, my lips grazing her lips as I spoke. "To places you've never dared to imagine," I murmured.

With a soft sigh, she leaned into my touch, her body yielding to the inevitable pull of fate. " I don't think we should..," she whispered, her voice filled with uncertainty.

I paused, the flicker of uncertainty in her eyes not escaping my notice. Slowly, I withdrew my hand from her waist, giving her a little bit of space to voice her concerns.