𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖬𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 & 𝗀𝗈𝗋𝖾

𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 - 𝙼𝚊𝚌 𝙳𝚎𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚘

- - -

It was a dark night at Greenwood, Delaware. An SUV drove through a covered road by trees until it pulled up to a small house. A young yet, not too young woman turned off her car and opened the car door getting out and closing it behind her.

She locked her car as she looked down to her hand; fingers scattering through the keys finding the right one to open the house. She walked towards the house, stepping on the porch and opened a screen door, and sticked her house key in the key hole.

She opened the door and closed the screen door and then the other door of her small house, and placed her stuff on the counter, walking to her bird cage and whistled at her bird. The yellow bird chirped as it walked a bit in the cage making the girl smile.

She got ready for bed, and undoing her bed sheets, and getting in the bed getting comfortable, and covering her body with the bed sheets as her hand reached for the lamp on her night stand and turned it off. Closing her eyes and slowly drifting to sleep. Yet her slumber got interrupted by a thud and a drip of water dropped on her face from the ceiling. She sighed and got up from her bed, grabbing a flashlight and going up the attic.

She looked around the attic to feel it was really cold as she started to shiver. She walked further to see a path of snow and saw that a patch of the roof was uncovered. She sighed resting her hands on her hips and looked down to find something to cover it with.

She found a thick plastic bag and gripped it onto the wooden roof. It helped to keep the show away and she put a bowl under the patch just incase water still managed to get inside.

She walked out the attic, walking back to her room and turned off the lamp of the hallway leading to her room. As she walked in her room she saw traces of water leading under her bed and she traces it with her flashlight. She was going to squat down to check what it was, but she got her foot grabbed. She tried to prevent it as she dropped on the floor and clawed her nails on the floor; only making marks on the floor and got dragged to her bed as she screamed.

That night Y/n was in Dr. Lecter's office.

"𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲, 𝘂𝗵, 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗴𝘀, 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲," Y/n said. She was sitting in the usual seat across Hannibal Lecter with her legs crossed and so was Hannibal.

"𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀, 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱," Hannibal said not braking eye contact from Y/n.

"𝗔𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗛𝗼𝗯𝗯𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝗹𝗲. 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝗻," she slightly smiled in sarcasm and took a breath. "𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲."

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲," Hannibal replied.

"𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵. 𝗦𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂," she replied back.

Hannibal thought for a second. "𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗬/𝗻. 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗜𝗳 𝗔𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱, 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂," Hannibal paused still looking at Y/n's eyes.  "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿."