𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾.

𝙸 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 - 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚢

- - -

↣ Hannibal's Pov:

A chill came to my spine as I heard her beautiful muffled moan in the kiss. Her hands went to my chest sliding to my shoulder, pushing me more down and I let her as I lowered my arms. My elbows touched the bed and her chest pressed against mine.

I separated my lips from hers and I leaned down to kissed her sharp jawline. Feeling her soft skin against my lips. I kissed down to her neck area and she gave me access to touch her skin and savor it better, by turning her head to the other side exposing her neck to me. She let out a little whimper when I hit a specific spot on her neck.

I made sure to make this moment for her to remember who was the one to please her.

I gently bite down on her neck and she let out another sweet moan only to feel my breath to beginning to rapid as I felt myself getting aroused by her beautiful yarns.

I listen intently to the soft, sultry moans that were wafting through the room, savoring the sound and the atmosphere that it created. The sensuous and alluring noises were like a sensual melody to my ears, sending shivers of delight and desire down my spine. I took in the sounds and felt the heat and intensity of the moment, I couldn't help but feel more enticed by them.

My hands traveled down to her sides, smoothing them and I took my hand under her shirt feeling her hot, soft skin against my fingers.

I explored my hands to every part of her stomach area to her side. I took my lips off her neck and kissed down to her collarbone.

I separated myself from her skin and saw as a bit of her cleavage showing and I looked up to meet her eyes. I took my hand out of her shirt and placed it on her cheek.

"𝗪𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀," I said in a soft voice.

"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗹," she asked.

Oh how rare it is to hear my own name come out of her mouth, and I smiled in response and kissed her again. Her hands roamed on my chest and went to my tie; loosening it.

I eagerly unbuttoned my jacket and slide it off my arms not braking the kiss, and not caring where it ended up on the ground. She put my tie somewhere on the bed and pulled me closer by the collar of my shirt and her fingers went to the buttons of my shirt unbuttoning on by one with such sensual and seduction.

My hand gripped on her waist pulling her closer to me, to feel me, to feel what she does to me, how she excites me. How much I crave for her.

How much.. I want to make her mine.

I let go of her waist and slide off my shirt off my arms connecting my grip back to her waist. She pulled away from the kiss by putting her hands on my chest. Hearing both of us panting for air.

I forgot breathing was an important part of the human body.

She looked at me and pushed me more making me stand up but rest my knee on the bed between her legs. She sat up and raise her shirt above her head taking it off giving me an admirable image I wish to never forget as long as I live.