𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖬𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖺𝗉𝖾

𝗌/𝖼 = 𝖲𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖢𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋
𝗁/𝗅 = 𝖧𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝖫𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗍𝗁
𝗁/𝖼 = 𝖧𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝖢𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋
𝖾/𝖼 = 𝖤𝗒𝖾 𝖢𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋

- - -

The loud thuds of Richard's fists against the board of all the victims pictures hung up. It was morning, Y/n with her usually tea on the morning prepared by Hannibal himself, Jack just stepping in the office.

The loud thuds of Richard's fists hitting the board broke the silence in the room, getting everyone attention.

"Do you trust my judgement, Y/n," Richard asked.

Y/n turned her full body to him. "Mm-hmm. Yes," she partially lied to herself.

"Good, because we will stand a better chance of catching this guy with you in the saddle," Richard said.

"Yeah, I'm in the saddle," Y/n said, making everyone look a her, Jack stepped a little closer to them and Hannibal sitting on the chair provided in the room; looking at her, studying her. "I'm just, um, confused which direction I'm pointing. I don't know this kind of psychopath. I've never read about him. I don't even know if he's a psychopath. He's not insensitive. He's not shallow," Y/n added.

"You know something about him; otherwise, you wouldn't have said, "this is an apology". What is he apologizing for," Richard asked.

His constant responds and questions are starting to pressure Y/n. Hannibal and Jack noticed the way she started to started to slightly walk back and forth as she tried to make Richard understand.

"He couldn't honor her. He feels bad," as she slightly stuttered.

"Well, feeling bad defeats the purpose of being a psychopath, doesn't it?"

"Yes! It does," Y/n confirmed.

"Then WHAT KIND OF CRAZY IS HE," Richard yelled making Jack and Hannibal look in between both of them.

Y/n's eyes sifted first to Hannibal then to Jack, then to the floor. Hannibal saw the vulnerability starting to show out of Y/n but she stool a step back and said, "he cousins show her he loved her, so he put her corpse back where he killed it. Whatever crazy that is."

"You think he loved this girl," Richard said with contempt expressed on his face.

"He loved one of them. A-And, yes, I think by association he has some form of love for the others," Y/n said in slightly frustration.

"But we know it's you, Y/n. You're the one he's after, the one who's called his attention," Jack said in a calmer tone.

"There was no semen, there was no saliva. Olivia Reynolds died a virgin. She stayed that way," Richard shot back.

"That's NOT how he's living them. He wouldn't disrespect them that way," Y/n said in a higher and louder voice. "He doesn't want these girls to suffer. He kills them quickly and.. to his thinking, with mercy."

Y/n turned her back to Richard as the whole room got quiet to her sudden outburst.

"Sensitive psychopath," Richard said in a calm tone. "Risked getting caught so he couldn't rich Olivia Reynolds back into bed."

"He has to take the next girl soon... 'cause he knows he's gonna get caught. One way or the other," Y/n said.

༶•┈┈⛧┈༒ ༒┈⛧┈┈•༶