𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂- 𝓞𝓷𝓮

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍.

𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝙳𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚊

- - -

Dr. Lecter kicks the bedroom door shut behind him and carries me over to the bed. He lowers me down gently, his lips never leaving mine as he crawls on top of me. My legs wrap around him, inviting him closer, while my hands slide down his jacket from his arms.

I hear him let out a small groan against my lips as he feels my legs wrap around him tighter. With one swift movement, he pulls back slightly to slip out of his jacket and toss it aside before crawling back into my embrace.

Impatient of him..

I grind against him and kiss him as my hands start to unbutton his vest, and he helps me to take it off. Hannibal's breath catches as he feels me continuously grinding against him. My hands are on his shoulder, and I squeeze them a little as they slide down to his chest to unbutton his shirt. I'm on high alert so he won't just do it himself. I want to be slow, to frustrate him, to see how this goes.

His fingers entwine in my hair, pulling it back gently to reveal my neck. He lets out a low growl of pleasure as I begin unbuttoning his shirt, my fingers caressing his body, tracing his muscles.

I feel my sensitive parts ache for him.

His muscles twitch under my touch, and he groans softly. His hands move down to my waist, lifting me slightly so that his hips can grind against mine.

I hold him a little tighter as I help him by lifting myself as well and pressing his hips even closer with my legs.

Hannibal's lips find my neck, nipping gently as he pants softly against my skin. His hips buck against mine, our rhythm growing more intense.

I let out a soft sigh as I grip his hair and close my eyes, turning my head to give him better access to my neck.

His mouth moves down my neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses and gentle bites as he continues to grind against me. His free hand slides up my thigh, teasing the hem of my shirt.

"Ah~" I let out a soft sigh.

Hannibal lets out a low groan in his throat, his hand sliding back down to my thigh possessively. His lips find mine again in a fiery kiss, his tongue dancing with mine as he pushes me back onto the bed.

I moan softly in the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.

Hannibal's kiss deepens, his tongue delving deeper into my mouth. His other hand moves to my shirt, pulling it up slowly over my stomach.

I feel the cold air touch my body, and I break the kiss a little to catch my breath.

Hannibal's eyes are heavy-lidded as he looks down at me, his chest heaving from the intensity of our kiss. His hands move to cup my face gently, thumbs brushing across my cheekbones.

My fingertips brush against his baby hair, sliding down to his shoulders and bare chest.

His breath catches as my fingers graze his skin. His eyes flutter closed briefly at the sensation before opening them to look down into mine.

"I want you," he murmurs softly against my lips.

I let out a small inhale. "So do I," I whisper back.

His lips brush against mine once more, the tip of his tongue tracing the bottom of my lip. His hand slides down to my stomach, pushing my shirt up over my hips.