Chapter 69: Bad Liar

Start from the beginning

"Stop, Delulu Maid."

I frowned again. This woman was so fucking annoying. Why was it so hard for her to believe Taehyung was cheating on her? I meant he had an evil aura. And what maid worked at almost midnight? She's so stupid. No wonder she was in love with him.

I hung up the call. 

The phone rang again, and I put it in silence. 

I pulled down the blanket to my chest level and turned my body toward Taehyung. He was still sleeping. 

I just needed a photo of us to send to Nara. This was a good chance. Nara was quite popular, and if she revealed Taehyung was cheating on her, I bet the public would be mad at him. 

Like I said, I want him to get hurt a little bit. And I wanted to see what his love for me was like. 

I scooted myself closer to Taehyung until our heads lay next to each other.

I started to hear his slow snore. I turned my head at him. He looked so damn fine at this angle. 

I shook my head. No, he's not cute.

I held out the phone, taking a selfie. Then, I checked the photo. We looked weird. We seemed to be upside down toward each other. There's no chemistry here. 

Why the fuck didn't he sleep beside me like usual? Gosh, he wanted to play nice at the wrong time. 

I carefully got off the bed. When I had my legs on the floor, I felt quite dizzy and found myself unbalanced. But in not too long, I could overcome it. 

I crept up and went to sit down on the floor beside Taehyung.

I put my head on the bed beside him, facing his face. 

I buried my face towards him a little bit. I didn't really want my face to be shown.

I snapped the photo and checked it out.

My corner lips curled because it was far better. 

I quickly sent Nara the photo. 

Taehyung: [Photo]

Taehyung: Yeah, I'm his maid. Kinda love to play that role 😜

Taehyung: He's great in bed, lucky you. 

I felt so satisfied that I couldn't hide it, and I smiled widely. She's going to be crazily mad, and for him...

I glanced at him. 

Just a little bit of payment for what he did to me.

But it's not a guarantee that she will reveal it to the public. 

I shuddered my shoulders. I was already satisfied with this. 

Then, I deleted the chats that I'd sent to her. 

"What are you doing?"

My hand trembled when I heard Taehyung's deep voice.

I looked at him, and our eyes met straight away. 

"Oh, t-this?" It's bad that I'm holding his phone right now. "I need to use a phone now," my voice stuttered.

His facial expression softened when she started talking after a long silence, and he reached the strands of her hair that brushed her face. "For what?"

"Call a friend," said I.

"You have a friend?"

"Of course I do," she said with furrowed brows. Did he think I was a loner? I did have friends!