"Okay!" said Jihoon, and he went to close the door.

Taehyung carried me up the stairs. Jihoon kept staring at me because he was very curious.

Taehyung stopped in the middle of the way when he remembered something. He turned to Jihoon. "Are you hungry?"

Jihoon nodded.

"I'll call the food delivery. Eat something in the fridge first."

"Okay," said Jihoon.

Taehyung turned and continued carrying me into a room.

He gently put me on the bed. He stared at me again.

Then his eyes ran around his bed. He found his phone, and he reached to take it.

After that, he looked at me. "Wait a minute," he said, and he walked a little bit away from me.

He made a call and waited.

"Oh, hello, Mrs. Song."

"Hello too, Taehyung. What's the matter?"

"Do you open your restaurant today? I want to order a delivery."

"Oh? Are you in Ulsan now? It's a holiday, aren't you going to your parent's house? What are you doing here?"

"Yeah, I'm in Ulsan now. I have work to do here. By the way, Mrs. Song, I'm in a hurry, can I order now?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure. Please go ahead. We opened our restaurant today."

"Mmm.. Four servings of Galbi Jim, soft tofu stew, four bowls of rice, and porridge too. Please don't make it spicy. For porridge, don't put in the vegetables. Two serves of egg rolls. And one more thing, a gimbap. Give me five rolls. Delivery to my house," said Taehyung.

"Okay, Taehyung-ssi."

"Okay," said Taehyung, who hung up the call.

Then, Taehyung went to Y/N again. He saw she was trembling and shivering again. "Is it really cold?"

He quickly went to raise the room temperature to its maximum and then came back to her again.

I kept pulling and adjusted the blanket to me. The coldness just suddenly attacked me perpetually to my core. I tried wrapping my body as much as I could, and I curled myself more.

Taehyung laid his palm across my forehead. Hot, too hot.

He smoothed her wet hair aside. "Babe, you're in wet clothes, and... I think you need a hot shower," said him.

I didn't say anything and kept moving my body under the blanket for some heat.

"Can you get up and take a hot shower?" asked him.

I opened my eyes.

He saw how weak my gaze was. As weak as my body now.

"Do you want me to help you?" asked him.

I didn't say anything to him and just looked at him.

He could read the look in her eyes. To him, she must be thinking it's going to be more than that. But he admitted that he couldn't blame her. Because that's what he always did.

But she couldn't stay like this.

He got up and walked into the bathroom in his room. He went to the bathtub and started filling the tub with hot water.

He waited until the tub was filled up to three-fourths full, and he pushed closed the tap water.

I heard footsteps near me, and I opened my eyes weakly.