9

'I was walking in a dark tunnel, holding what looked like a candle, I'm not quite sure if it was a candle, it was so glowy that I couldn't tell what it was, but it prevented light in the darkness

It was so dark and calm, that the only sound that was heard was the sound of water dripping from afar, I should have been scared and I'm, and I have no idea how I ended up here.

I was just walking, I couldn't find a way to stop my legs from moving, it's like they had a mind of their own, walking to god knows where I couldn't see anything but what the light from the thing in my hand providing and it wasn't much.

I'm barefooted, I could feel it, I've stepped on millions of rocks, and I'm in pain but somehow I can't stop moving.

It was freezing, and I was only wearing a thin dress, I couldn't see it but I could feel it barely doing its job of keeping me warm.

After what felt like forever I saw the light, I didn't run to it, I couldn't control my walking, so I kept my normal pace until I reached the light.

Huge trees were everywhere, I was in the woods, and somehow now I had full control of my body, I looked behind me and there was no sign of where I came from, I was in the middle of nowhere.

The candle I was holding was nowhere to be found, I looked down at my clothes, and to my surprise, I was wearing a fancy dress and I had shoes on.

I walked following my gut's feeling, I don't know how long it took until I reached the castle, I'm in Marlesland.

I looked around but it looked nothing like I remembered it to be, I ignored that and walked inside, it was packed like usual.

People are in a hurry to do their jobs to keep the royal family satisfied.

I'm not sure what I was looking for, I just walked to my room, or what used to be my room. when I opened the door I was greeted by a man and a woman, in bed, what were they doing?

"Livy! You shouldn't be there!" I heard someone hiss before I was pulled from where I was to the other way of the hallway.

It was my brother, Erwynn, he looked, younger, barely passing his teenage years, I stared up at him as he carried me effortlessly to another room where he placed me on a chair.

I looked in the mirror, it was me but I was three or four years old maximum, I was wearing a red dress, so fancy, why was I dressed up?

Suddenly all my memories from the present vanished and all that was left was my four-year-old self.

"Erwynn, where is Father?" I asked looking at my older brother, who was stressed about something, he was walking back and forth in front of me, which made me worry.

"Livy, they want you to marry the Prince instead of Lilyana," explained Erwynn but I just stared at him, I want to marry a prince!

"Is he strong?" I asked tilting my head and looking at my brother with dreamy eyes, I wanted to be a princess with a handsome and strong prince, he would buy me dresses, and I would look so pretty.