8

The only thing on my mind since yesterday is my twin brother, I can't get him out of my mind, the fact that he was right next to me for the past two months, and I didn't find him doesn't sit right with me, I feel guilty for his...

The only thing on my mind since yesterday is my twin brother, I can't get him out of my mind, the fact that he was right next to me for the past two months, and I didn't find him doesn't sit right with me, I feel guilty for his disappearance.

I know I'm not the one to be blamed for this but it hurts knowing that I have been so close to him yet I failed to find him, the question that keeps repeating itself in my mind is how is he here?

I know that someone might have found him that day and helped him and that it may be someone who is from Marlesland, which is a big possibility seeing that everyone back home knew that The Prince went missing and no one will dare to take him without announcing it to the king.

I need to stop thinking about him or else I'll just keep feeling more guilt which I deserve for not finding my twin, but sometimes I think that maybe he is having a better life than me, I mean maybe he is having a happy life just like the one I've always dreamed of, simple life, with a happy family.

I don't want to sound bad but he is lucky to have escaped our mother, I hope from the deepest of my heart that he is with a family that treats him well and gives him the love that our mother would've never provided for us.

From what I remember from the memories that- what should I call him? The ghost showed me that Mother seemed to hate both of us since the beginning so I hope he is in good hands, and if I find him, I'll find him, that is what I promised myself, I'll make sure to make him tell me every detail about the normal life.

Does he know that he has another family or does he think that the people who took him in are his parents?

Or worse will he accept me as a sister? What if he isn't a nice person? What if he doesn't accept me? I'm overthinking everything, but I'm just- I don't know how to explain it, I feel so excited about having a twin, I haven't met him yet I have this love for him, I want to give him everything, and show him every place I know, I would try to be the best sister I can be, that is of course if he accepts me.

I need to stop overthinking and focus on the seamstress who is measuring my body to make me some dresses, I've been standing up for three hours and I'm pretty exhausted but I can't complain, the Queen wanted to give me a gift and I can't be ungrateful and complain, I'm so happy for her kind actions.

Joan was with me, she was helping me with everything, and keeping me company so I didn't feel bored, she kept telling me about how she met this man who took her breath away from the moment she saw him, apparently, he is the son of a nobleman, who was so close to the royal family.

His name is Charles Carrington, I think I've heard of the name before, she said that he was the one who came talking to her, he offered a dance and she didn't decline, how could she?

She said that he didn't take his eyes off of her the whole night, and he even asked her for her name and age, which is a good thing seeing that most men ask for a dance and then move on to another, which is normal, I mean if he is interested he would ask for your name and that is exactly what Charles did.