7

Due to a great storm in Sanadsvia, my family couldn't make it here in time so the wedding was delayed for the next three weeks, they send a letter with an elf saying that they couldn't make it because they are stuck in a village and co...

            Due to a great storm in Sanadsvia, my family couldn't make it here in time so the wedding was delayed for the next three weeks, they send a letter with an elf saying that they couldn't make it because they are stuck in a village and couldn't travel.

I don't know how that letter reached here in barely a day, the good thing is that the royalties haven't announced the wedding to the public yet plus I would have my freedom for more days.

They invited many of their relatives and although I thought they will be mean it was the complete opposite, not all of them at least, I met Ares's cousin, Henry, his full name is Hendrik but he told me to only call her Henry, he has been here for two weeks, ever since the wedding was called off, I've been spending my time with him the most.

And I plan on spending the other three weeks with him, we've been talking a lot, and he gets me, he likes reading books and knows a lot of things, it only is two weeks but I kinda like him.

I don't know why, but I do, I think he is handsome not as much as Ares but He is attractive, he has brown short curly hair and brown eyes, and his skin is tanned, he seems mature and that is what I admired the most about him.

I feel guilty for liking him because something inside me is yelling at me that Ares is the one and he is not but I ignored that and focused on my hating for the Prince instead, somehow it made me a little bit less guilty.

I don't understand how I started liking him, it was sudden, and I don't understand how I trust him now but I do, he has something, his aura is different, and it makes it easier to be around him, even Marie said that she felt the same around him, the instant liking and that feeling of trust and she only talked to him once.

The King saw us many times together and told me that if Ares doesn't fix his attitude toward me I'll be marrying Henry instead, and I should be happy and I think I'm but ahh I'm a mess again there are so many feelings that I don't understand.

Add to that, lately Hunter's grandfather passed away, I tried as much as I could to help the family and give them my support but Adelaine has been ignoring me, I send her a letter because I know she doesn't want to see me yet she sends the letter back and refused to even open it, I went to their home and I even gave them the money that I've been keeping for emergency for the funeral because I know they don't have much but Adelaine glared at me that day and throw the money back at me.

I noticed that lately, she became close with my sister I saw them many times together, and what hurt me the most is that she is been making me feel bad she even told me that I was the reason her grandfather is dead, and she told me many hurtful words the day I tried to help with the money.

She told me to stay away from her family and never come near them because I'll only bring death to them, I didn't get it, how could I be the cause of all of this?

Maybe she was hurting but again I saw her partying with my sister without a care in the world, she was dancing and wearing white, she was supposed to be mourning, only black yet she was fine.