3

I woke up not understanding what is going on, I had a terrible headache and I felt like my mind was going to explore, I didn't remember how I had fallen asleep or why

I didn't question it for a long time seeing that I got an invitation from the Queen, she asked me to spend the night with her in her quarter, I have no idea why but I have to accept it.

I was getting ready to meet her, I wore a comfortable dress without the corset because I don't feel like it, I need to breathe, plus I don't think the Queen would mind, it was not even that noticeable.

Marie was the one helping me, she fixed my hair and checked if my fit was alright or not, she also was telling me about a story that happened to her when she was younger.

I really enjoy it when someone is telling me a story, I like hearing them talk, especially Marie, she has a way of telling tales that make you want to continue till the end.

And the best thing about my ladies is that unlike what I thought they are comfortable with talking about gossiping in front of me, they treat me like their friend, sure they have limits but I'm so glad that they are trusting me.

I multiple times heard my mother's ladies talking behind her back, they fear her, and I've never seen them exchange a talk, they are always bowing to her, it's like they are burdening her.

I'm so glad that my ladies are these Three, almost every night we spend it gossiping about the things they experienced with the Marleslish people, they are indeed different from us, and sometimes they tell me about horrifying things they heard from people.

From what they heard, there are ghosts in this castle, sometimes they attack people, it's just a rumor but it terrified me.

I never told anyone about my full name until they asked about it, I told them the whole story behind my sister's and my name, it feels nice having friends, I never experienced that.

My full name is Olivia Anna Claire Bianchi, my father wanted it to be something like Lilyana so he took Livy and Ana and combined them, and now everyone calls me Livyana except my mother, she calls me anything but that, she hates the name.

"Livy, tonight we have lots of stories, apparently Bianca got her first kiss," Said Marie looking at me through the mirror with so much excitement.

"She did! Oh god, I can't wait to hear all about it," I said with the same excitement.

"Enjoy your night with the Queen tho!" she said putting on a necklace that I gave her earlier.

I complimented her and when we were ready we left for the Queen's Quarter, she came with me for the company and also because I have no idea where the Queen's Quarter is.

When we arrived Marie waited till the guards opened the doors, bowed for the Queen and I did the same then left with the permission of the Queen, of course, I looked around me and I couldn't find words to describe how good this place looks, then when I remembered that what I'm doing is considered disrespect, I looked at the Queen who was smiling at me surprisingly, I started apologizing but she just smiled at me.