5

I'd been at Hunter's since earlier this morning right after breakfast, the castle was packed and it seems like they are having an important guest, I asked the Queen and she said that it was alright for me to leave

I didn't feel comfortable plus it became exhausting to attend all these celebrations, so I made a routine for myself, after breakfast I would go to the waterfalls and stay with the elves then go back to the castle for eating, and right after it I go to the library, and at the end of the day, I stay with my ladies in my room.

Sometimes I came to visit Hunter and his family, like today, I didn't feel like swimming, and I miss Ma Selene and Pa Max and especially little James, so I asked them if it was alright to visit, and they said yes, and here I'm.

Spending time with James is almost like escaping this reality, he is so innocent and cute that I forgot myself with him, and his big bright eyes took everything in me.

"Vivi, do you want to go out with me?" Asked James pulling on my dress while I was talking with Ma Selene about the food.

"James, Livy is occupied, can't you see that?" said Selene looking down at her youngest son, who gave her in return his puppy eyes.

How can she say no?

"Please Mommy, Addy always refuses to go to the field with me," he said hugging her waist and looking up at her.

"I'll go with you, James," I said extending my hand for him to take, he didn't waste any minute taking my hand and jumping from excitement.

"Livy, be careful and be back before the sun sets," Said Selene giving me a worried look before she added "Oh, and James go and wear your cloak,"

"But, Mommy it's hot outside," protested James huffing at his mother's request but one look from his mother was enough for him to obey and go to the other room to grab his cloak.

"It hasn't rained in a long time, why insist on the cloak?" I asked looking outside from the window, checking the weather.

"Dear, there is an important meeting at the castle, it may not end well if the Weather gets mad, you'll need the cloak," she explain and I just looked at her confused, I don't understand what is the relation between the meeting and the weather.

"I don't understand," I said narrowing my eyes but she just told me to be careful and that she'll explain it later, for now, I need to go before the sun sets.

I held into James's hand and of course, I didn't forget my bag and we walked to the field that of course I didn't know existed until now, it was beautiful, just like a place I would imagine myself being in.

James sat on the grass and looked up at me with the brightest smile then said "Now we wait for my friends to come here,"

"Friends? What friends James?" I asked taking a seat next to him and he just pointed in front of him with a smile, I looked at where he was pointing only to see the eleven coming our way.