2

Two weeks passed, and my parents and brother left four days ago, leaving Lilyana with me here saying that it was for my company, but the truth is, she wanted to stay so she could spend more time with Ares

The celebrations were over that is why my parents left, they have to go back to their duty in our kingdom, and they will be back at the wedding which is a month from now when I'll be eighteen and fifty days old, these are the traditions, I'm legitimate for marriage when I'm of that exact age.

My wrist has surprisingly healed in one day I'm not sure how this miracle happened but I think it was the prince's doing, maybe he learned about health, he is a great physician, for making the cut on my wrist go away without even leaving a scar.

Even my palm fully healed on the next day, maybe he is a healer? I heard that some people are born with healing abilities, and maybe he is one of them, but healers are known for their good hearts and gentle way of treating others, they aren't intimidating at all, they are the complete opposite of Prince Ares.

I won't think about it too much, the point is that I healed, and I'm thankful for that, I should've thanked him but every time I gather the courage to do it I find him with my sister.

So I just let it go, I can't talk to him when he is with my sister she will do something horrible to me and make me embarrassed like always, what if she hurts me in front of him? He would think that it was okay and hit me too every time he gets the opportunity.

I got close to my three ladies-in-waiting, and we all agreed that Yvette is not one of us, she did bad things to them too, and she threatened Bianca to steal her man.

Bianca is so nice, she wouldn't even hurt a fly, I don't understand how Yvette was capable of saying such words to her.

she even pushed Joan on my bathtub the other day making her splash water everywhere and wet her dress, then she said that it was an accident, Joan being Joan didn't let her get away with it and made a whole speech full of insults and words I'm not too comfortable to repeat.

And she told Marie that the king needs her when he didn't even call her, and she made her embarrassed in front of lots of nobels and hearing things no one wants to hear from King Arron.

We all agreed that she is not one of us, sure to the outside world she is my lady-in waiting but for us, she doesn't belong to our group.

I've spent some time with Queen Juliet, she is so nice unlike the nobles here, she gave me so much advice about Prince Ares and I being a gold couple, about that thing, I don't understand what it is.

Apparently, it only happens every five centuries, and to my luck, it's my and The Prince's turn, from what I heard, those who get golden are meant to change the world, they have powers no one heard of, they unlock secrets and their love is unspeakable, no words could describe the power of it.