6

It's been raining ever since the day I went out with James, I haven't gone out for days because of it, I usually stay at the library reading about anything I could get my hand on

I've learned so many things, most of them are about Marlesland, their culture, and beliefs, they praised the mate thing, and each one of them has one, it's said that the mate bond is the strongest thing in the world, it has much power, it either makes you more powerful or weaker, you choose how it'll affect you.

I learned about all the species that live here, which is hard to believe but hey, I've seen elves and a ghost, I can't pretend that I don't believe in the existence of other creatures, I've read about Wolfs and werewolves, they are humans that can turn into a wolf, they live in packs, have an alpha and a luna, like a king and queen, and then a beta who is the Alpha's right hand.

They have children who are called pups, they can't have more than five children, and A werewolf can be born from two werewolves or like a myth said 'if a woman has seven daughters the eighth boy is born a werewolf,' there is no evidence that a normal human could be turned into a wolf, the books stated that these are just rumors.

Vampires, it said have eternal lives, they survive on blood but it's not the only food they can have, Blood is only a source to make them stronger, they have mates and they live in groups, each group has a maximum of ten vamps, a king and a Queen rule them, they can have children but it's so rare to have more than one, you can be turned into a vampire but only by a royal one.

Witches, it's rare to find a man that is a warlock, most of them are women, and they have strong powers and can do spells, and hex people, they live in cults, and they can have as many children as they want.

Faeries are the rarest species, they live far away in peace, and they can't lie or harm anyone, they are soft creatures that adore nature and can't live without it, most of them are childish, and they live all together, they have a king and a Queen, the only way for them to have children is by getting the approval of the king and Queen.

A human with abilities, it is said that there are humans that have abilities like controlling the elements or moving things, disappearing, reading minds, and even other species can have these abilities.

There are too many other creatures but I only read the basic ones, the thing I do understand is why these books are not available in my kingdom's library, I've been there my whole life and read almost every book but never came across this type of book.

I've been reading for two hours with Marie's company, she's been by my side all the time trying to keep me company, she also read about the other species and after meeting the elves she believes that anything could exist.

Unlike me, Marie didn't freak out when she saw the elves, she just kept screaming about how cute they looked, she met H and she wanted to take him back to the castle with her but he refused to say that he works for the king and need to be there if he is needed.