❥𝒁𝒆𝒓𝒐

My mother always told me that Love is only an illusion, there is no love in our, it's just people benefiting from one another, I never believed her, and don't think I'll ever do

I always believed that Love is the source of this life, if there is no love there wouldn't be any happiness, Love isn't just a word like my mother always say, because of love I'm still living and haven't given up yet.

I'm not talking about just romantic love, I'm also about family love, which I think is the most important one, but the thing is that love wouldn't exist if parents don't exchange feelings, it would be a mess, a disaster, in some rare cases it works, but in my case it suddenly it didn't.

My parents don't love each other, they never did, and they never will, I've learned that from such a young age, they were just married for each other's benefit, Father would inherit the throne while My mother would become a Queen and have a title.

I and my siblings were the results of this marriage, I'm not saying that we have a bad life, no I'm grateful for what we have, but each one of us is missing something.

I wished multiple times that I wasn't born, but I also accepted a long time ago that now that I'm here, there is a task for me to complete on this earth and I need to go on, suicide is a sin, other than that it's not the answer to all my problems, I passed away, what next?

People would forget me in a couple of months, and I don't want that, I need to do my task, it could be something as simple as drinking water, you never knew what your task is, you just keep living to fulfilled, mine could be even just saving an animal, and I'm good with that!

I don't think I have much to do, I mean it's me Livyana, the youngest princess of Sanadvia, nobody knows me or care for me, and I'll have to thank my sister for that, she has all of it, the looks, the style, and the perfect strong personality.

I've always been shy, I avoided people, and I hated being in large crowds, but I'm a princess and I have to be strong not just a coward, that is what my mother always says.

I tried I swear I tried, but it's just awkward and I can't, people start asking all these questions that I'm not comfortable with, I avoid them, that is the perfect way I found.

Mother hates it and she scolded me several times for it, I hated myself for it but hey! You can't show weakness you are a princess, you have to put on that mask that shows that fake smile.

Lilyana was always the golden child after my brother Erwynn of course, he is the oldest, the heir to the throne so you can't take his fame even if you were the prince of the underground.

I bet some of the people here don't even know that I exist till now, and it's not all because of my shyness nope, we have more reasons!

Our family is complicated, my father, King Edward the second of Sanadvia, is the second most powerful kingdom in the world, he is ruthless I would have to admit this and I even sometimes hate the way he treats people but I can't say anything about it.