The Lovely Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Mother and Father are waiting for us in the cruise ballroom," Floyd explained, his gaze flicking briefly to Tokaku. "They've requested that we join them there as soon as possible."

Jade's eyes widened slightly, a hint of curiosity and anticipation crossing his features. "Did they say what this is about?" he asked, his voice tinged with a touch of concern.

Floyd shook his head, his expression reassuring. "No, but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about," he said, placing a comforting hand on his twin's shoulder. "Come, let us not keep them waiting."

With a nod, Jade turned to Tokaku, offering her his arm. "Shall we, my love?" he murmured, his voice low and intimate.

Tokaku's heart fluttered at his touch, and she slipped her hand into the crook of his elbow, allowing him to guide her towards the ballroom, Floyd leading the way.

" Then, to the ballroom we go." Jade declared but was stopped by his girlfriend when they were on the way.

"Excuse me, I need to use the washroom first to touch up my makeup and cover this bruise," she said, and Jade agreed, escorting her to the ladies' room before he and his twin led her to the ballroom. After Tokaku finished and left the ladies' room, the Leech brothers and Tokaku joined the twins' parents in the cruise ballroom. Oceana immediately embraced the azure-haired girl, overwhelmed with gratitude at finally being reunited with her son's future wife. With Tokaku rescued, the Leech family had accomplished their mission, and as the head of the family, Nervine announced a victory celebration, urging everyone to enjoy themselves for the night. Floyd was thrilled by his father's announcement, as it was their first time traveling on a cruise ship, giving them the opportunity to enjoy the entertainment provided. Oceana laughed at her son's joy, and even Jade joined in, laughing at his twin brother. Meanwhile, Tokaku watched the family express their happiness and joy towards each other. Suddenly, she felt a warmth and comfort she hadn't felt before, not even from her grandmother, as their relationship had always been cold. It reminded her of the feeling she got when she was with Jack and Epel.

"Is this what family is?" She wondered.

"If a family was warm and comforting like this, that means Jack, Epel and Jade are my family. Even they are not blood related to me, they were the only ones to make me feel like this. Guess, you don't have to be blood related to be a family, "

The soft, melodic music filled the grand ballroom as the elegant couples glided across the gleaming hardwood dance floor in a graceful waltz. Oceana, her emerald green gown shimmering under the warm, golden chandeliers, gently turned to Jade, her eyes sparkling with a hint of mischief. "Jade, my dear," she said in a lilting voice, "why don't you take your beloved Tokaku out to the dance floor? I'm sure you two would make a stunning pair, waltzing among the other couples."

Jade's face lit up at his mother's suggestion, and he eagerly turned to Tokaku, his azure-haired beauty. " Tokaku," he said, his voice rich and velvety, "would you do me the honor of joining me on the dance floor?" He extended his hand, his fingers long and slender, a gentle invitation.

At first, Tokaku hesitated, her delicate brow furrowing slightly. "But Jade, I've never waltzed before," she admitted, her voice soft and uncertain. However, Jade's reassuring smile and the warmth in his eyes quickly put her at ease.

"Then allow me to guide you, my love," he said, his tone soothing and encouraging. Gently, he took Tokaku's hand in his, the touch sending a shiver of anticipation through her. Leading her to the dance floor, Jade positioned one hand on the small of her back, the other clasping her slender fingers. Tokaku's heart fluttered as she placed her free hand on his shoulder, feeling the strength and warmth of his body.

As the music swelled, Jade began to move, his steps sure and graceful. Tokaku followed his lead, her initial hesitation melting away as she lost herself in the rhythm of the waltz. Their bodies moved in perfect harmony, Jade's gentle guidance and Tokaku's natural elegance creating a mesmerizing display of fluid motion.

Twirling and gliding across the dance floor, Jade couldn't help but shower Tokaku with compliments, his eyes drinking in the sight of her. "Tokaku, you are a vision," he murmured, his voice low and admiring. "That ruffle-trimmed cold shoulder dress accentuates your grace and beauty so perfectly." Tokaku felt a blush rise to her cheeks at his genuine words, her heart swelling with love and pride.

Tokaku felt her heart swell with affection as Jade's genuine compliments washed over her. All thoughts of her initial dislike for the ruffle-trimmed cold shoulder dress, a gift from the ever-persistent Kaiba, melted away under the warmth of her beloved's adoring gaze. The soft, golden light from the grand chandeliers above cast a romantic glow over the dance floor, infusing the air with a sense of gentle intimacy.

Twirling and gliding across the gleaming, sprung wooden floor, Jade and Tokaku lost themselves in the enchanting rhythm of the waltz. Their bodies moved in perfect harmony, every step and turn executed with a graceful fluidity that captivated all who watched. Tokaku felt a thrill course through her as Jade's strong, sure hands guided her, the forced separation they had endured only serving to heighten the depth of their connection.

In the crowd, Floyd and his parents watched the young couple with a sense of awe and pride. Floyd's eyes shone with genuine happiness for his twin brother ,Jade, who had so lovingly cherished and protected his azure-haired beauty. The elder Leech, too, could not help but be moved by the tender, affectionate way Jade held Tokaku, his every touch and gaze brimming with devotion.

As the music swelled, Tokaku found herself utterly captivated by Jade's presence, her previous self-consciousness melting away. She trusted him completely, allowing herself to be swept up in the magic of the moment, her heart overflowing with the pure, unadulterated love she felt for this man who had stolen her very soul.