Sweet Side ~ 021

Chapter 21:

October 14th 2019:

Like I said, unlimited awkward eye contact with Mitchel.

I'm starting to question moving into Christian's house, but, although, it gives me much more quality time with my brother.

I was laying on my now new bed, scrolling through room decor ideas on Pinterest. If I was going to live here, I might as well make it a bit my style.

I had already put a few plants here and there, and some pictures up on the wall. And, obviously I had to put up a "Chase Atlantic" poster too.

I sighed, not finding any ideas that really screamed "me", and got up from the bed, closing my Laptop. My head was slightly aching from the light coming from the screen.

The house was nice, spacy, two floors, which gave me more exersice daily, and had a slight minimalistic vibe to it.

I made my way down the stairs, crossing ways with Mitchel. His eyes met mine.

He looked tired, a little relieved (which I do not know why), and perhaps a bit angry. He probably hated that I lived in his house.

He scoffed and walked up the stairs. I couldn't help but smile at him.. cause in honesty, deep down, no matter what happened between us he would always make me smile somehow.

I walked into Christian's room, flopping down on his bed. He was sitting at his desk, writing probably some lyrics on his Laptop. "Krassyyyy..Grassyy.." I whined.

His head flew around, "What did you just call me?" He chuckled. "Krassy...Grassy?" I tilted my head, he laughed.

"I swear I'll kill you if you call me that in front of someone. You're lucky we're alone." He squinted his eyes. I smiled.

"I'm literally so bored." I dragged the "so" out.

His eyes shot up as he turned the chair around. "I have an idea..."

I looked at him, questioningly, waiting for him to spit it out.

"Say it, please?" I did puppy eyes at him.

"Let's go to an amusement park."

- TIME SKIP

The car ride was the most awkward thing I've ever experienced. I could easily feel the hateful strares from Mitchel backseat.

When we arrived, around the gate Mitchel and Clinton had went somewhere.

"Let's wait for them here." Christian said. I nodded.

Mitchel's point of view:

I stepped out of the car, taking in a breath of air into my lungs. The decapivating dirty air of the car escaping them with ease.

Clinton came out behind me, grabbing my arm, and dragged me away from Elianna and Kras.

"What are you doing?" I snapped, yanking away my arm out of his grasp. He grabbed my arm again, unfortunately being stronger than me. I shouldn't skip arms day.

He dragged me behind a building. "Why are you like this?" he asked, his grip on my arm still strong.

I frowned, I knew what he meant, I knew exactly what he meant. But I had to play dumb for my own sake.

I cut ties with Rika immediately after that night, cause I felt guilty. For some reason..

She had tried to stay, coming knocking at the door for a few days after, not wanting me to "break up" with her. Not that we were ever dating.