Reckless Party ~ 013

Chapter 13:

A month passed, and we went into April. Flowers blooming, and fun activites. Me and Mitchel was out shopping, since I had started to have an interest in expensive brands. It's not that I could afford so much of it, but I worked really hard these days.

Mitchel's delicate point of view:

"What are we doin'?" I asked a bit nervous as she walked with me hand in hand up to a gaurd in the Chanel store. She smiled a bit too friendly at him, she wanted something I knew it. "Hi sir.. do you know where I can find a bathroom? I really need to pee..." she said, with puppy eyes, of course. "Straight down the corridor, last door to the left. And don't touch anything or try to steal." she nodded to that and we walked off.

"What are we doing?" she looked up at me confused "peeing?"

"No, what are we really doing?" she looked defeated, "Fine, I want to do something crazy, I just had this thought, what if my first time would be at the back of Chanel?" wait.. is she saying what I think she's saying? "You mean like-" she interrupted me quickly "Yeah."

She locked the doors of the restroom. "Are you really, really sure El? It's your first, I dont want to do anything you don't want."

She put a finger on my lips and shushed me, "It's fine Mitchel, promise." I will always remember the look in her eyes, of lust, love and a little craziness. She always took the first step when it came to us, cause I was always too scared to do anything she didn't want to. She kissed my lips softly, and rested her hand on my chest. When I tell you my stomach did a thousand flips, I'm totally serious.

I felt like I was going to faint, cause the things she does to me. She deepened the kiss as I did too. I've never felt this good before, to have her hands on me.

Elianna's hands went under my shirt and she stroked my chest. "Damn." She said with a giggle, and I laughed lightly. Life was good.

I was mostly a bit worried for her that time, cause I was probably more than she could take, but she said she wanted it, right?

She got down on her knees. Wait. She got down on her *knees.*

"Elianna-" I was immediately interrupted by a wave of deep pleasure. What is going on? What was this feeling? No one has ever suckecd my dick before.

Like I said, I've never felt like this before. I've fucked a bunch of women before but... none like Elianna. and none of them every sucked my fucking dick. The smallest touch by her was way better than any of those women. I got her to get up from her knees by holding her shoulders, and immediately slammed by lips onto hers. She grabbed my braids lightly, and tangled some of them in her hands. She was clearly turned on, I was too.

I looked down on her then up into her eyes again. "Can I?"

"Didn't even have to ask." she smirked.

Elianna's delicate point of view:

Mitchel held me against the wall, and I stared into his eyes. I smiled. "Elianna are you sure I-" I interrupted him by laughing. "Didn't I make that clear?" I reffered to me sucking his.. well. "Yuh you kinda did." we laughed.

I have never, *ever* told anyone what happened next. So congrats, you, the person reading this, you're first to know.

He slid a finger into my folds, making my mind go crazy. I held my left leg around his waist, giving him permission to do whatever he wanted to.

- TIME SKIP

"Fuck." He panted as he slid out of me. "Holy shit I- that was amazing El." Suddenly, there was a man banging at our door, making us both jump and quickly put our clothes on.