Please, Wake Up, Mitch ~ 019

Chapter 19:

Mitchel's point of view:

- - September 7th, 2:30 AM

Everything.. was fuzzy. Weird.

I felt dizzy.

Where was I?

I could hear the sounds of sirens. I was on the ground. It hurt. Everything hurt.

I tried to say something, call for someone.

nothing.

I opened my eyes.

"Sir- sir? What's your name?" She checked my pulse.

"Elianna?" I whispered.

"Sir? What's your name?" She kept asking me.

"Mitchel.. Cave"

"Mitchel, you've been in an accident. We'll get you out of here okay?" I looked around, it hurt to move.

I had crashed my car. And I was upside down.

- TIME SKIP

They put me in an ambulance. On a bed.

I felt sleepy, dizzy. It hurt, everywhere.

"Is there anyone you want me to call?" The woman said.

"Clinton." I mumbled.

"Is he your brother?" She was obviously trying to keep me awake, by asking random questions.

I nodded. "Do you know his number, sir?"

- TIME SKIP

-"Hello?"

-"Clinton?"

-"Yes?"

-"I was in an accident."

You could hear the panic on the other side of the line, and the voice of Christian grabbing things in the background.

-"Where are you?"

-"Ambulance."

The last thing I heard was "he's crashing!", before everything went black.

Elianna's point of view:

Someone knocked hysterically at the door. I was in the middle of packing up all my things into cradboard boxes. I groaned, having to get up from the couch.

I opened the door. Christian stood there, panicking.

"Hey, hey, hey." I embraced him in a hug, stroking his back. "What's wrong?" I dragged him over to the couch, wether he wanted to or not. He needed to sit down with the way he was breathing.

He didn't sit down though. "We can't sit. We gotta go." He panted.

"Where?"

I'd never seen him like this, and he surely wasn't okay. But he looked to be.

It hit me. What if it wasn't about him?

If he wasn't okay, he would go to Mitchel, but if Mitchel wasn't available it must mean Mitchel's not okay.

"The hospital."

My heart dropped. Obviously.

It was obvious he was going to crash his car sooner or later, depending on how he was out every night, speeding down the road. Christian's been updating me, since I was hurting so bad, he felt the need to.

I got up from the couch and grabbed my coat and bag. "Come on, then."

- TIME SKIP

Christian parked at an empty spot in the hospital's parking house, and we were fast out the car.

Clinton was standing by the elevator, waiting for us to follow him inside. We shared a glance.

"It's really bad.." he said.

- TIME SKIP

I sat on a chair beside the bed, staring at his peaceful face.

The doctor said he was in a coma, and that he wouldn't wake up soon.

It was tiring. To know that if he was awake he probably wouldn't even have wanted me there.

I sighed and leaned forward, reaching out to hold his hand in mine.

There were tubes everywhere. Poor, baby. He didn't deserve that, and the worst thing, it's all my fault.

If I wouldn't have taken that molly he would have never been driving that night.

And none of this would've happened.

Christian entered the room. "Hey." he grabbed a chair and sat down beside me. The look on my face I had in that moment, could explain every single thing I was feeling. Grief, thankfulness he's not dead and nostalgia. Memories of all the moments we had, wishing to get them back.

"Hey." I said back.

I just wanted to lay down beside him, and embrace him in my arms. But I knew that was wrong.

"Please, wake up, Mitch."

WORD COUNT: 644
A/n: hiiii ! I'll try posting more this week since I have winter break :)) ilyyy