Drugs - 010

Chapter 10:

Elianna's delicate point of view:

February 20th 2019:

I'm laying in my bed. Sobbing. Why? You might think. Yeah, because I somehow regret everything I had said to Mitchel the other day. He makes me feel a way I've never felt before, and I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. I try to get up, once an hour at least. But the smallest I move, every part of my body is hurting. I can't move, I can't stop crying, and I can't see hope.

I haven't been to university in four days. I hate him for making me be this way. But I also know I can't hate him. Because god knows why, I love him so much.

Day two:

I hate you so fucking much Mitchel.

I love you so fucking, shitty much.

And I'm sorry, for what I said. Actually, everything is about you. Because it all started with you.

I've explained everything to Awira, I hope that was okay. She was very supportive and didn't force me or tell me to do anything.

The day I met you at that club, the day your brother almost, you know what. And the day after when you were the best to me. The day before that I raged on you.

That's out story. And now that I've hurt you, I think I'm ready to love you.

Mitchel's delicate point of view:

I guess now, everything to do, is going home to L.A. And I guess... do, nothing?

I was going to book a flight but just as I did my started ringing. I picked it up to my ear. "Mitchel?" It was Elianna. Of course it was, what else was I expecting? "El? What is it I get it, you don't want anything to do with me. I tried at least I mean-" she interrupted me, excuse me? She ****interrupted**** me. "Mitchel!! Can you just shut your mouth for a second?" I did as I was told and listened carefully. "Okay well this is hard to say uh.. I think I love you?" It felt more than a question than a statement. "Yea.. I love you!" She sniffled. "I'll uh, come home to L.A.. and try and get a job there"

"No. You already have an amazing job here and study and a great roommate Elianna. You can't just leave that behind. I say we come to you!" Was the last thing I said and she seemed happy.

Clinton's point of view:

It had been two days since Mitchel left, I supposed he found his El. Cause he didn't come home, so why would he stay without a reason then?

I grabbed my coffee from the counter and shouted a loud "THANKS!" To Kras upstairs. He probably didn't hear, but did I care? No. Absolutely not. I didn't give a single shit about what he heard and not.

I clicked on the Netflix button on the big screen. "Ding dong" stupid sellers! I ran over to the door and was ready to reveal some cookie selling middle school girls. But it wasn't? It was Mitchel.

I stared at him blankly for a second then checked behind his back. No Elianna to be found.

"No El?" Mitchel pressed his lips together and looked down at the ground. "Hmm"

After a while of some chatting an reuniting me and Cave-Junior decided to get some ice cream. "Have you heard from Taylor in a while?" He said taking a spoon full of the cold icy stuff. "Nope, nothing. Mumma said he's been mad busy though." He had really been, successful even. Surprisingly enough, he actually got a great deal with someone, to photograph. Don't take me as a stalker, but it's not normal to check on ur brothers Instagram every once in a while. Or maybe, it is?

"So uh.." I trailed off "did u find Elianna?" I said discreetly "mhm" he mumbled. "So?"

"She fucking hates me, Clinton"

"No, why would she hate you?"

Mitchel explained everything to me. Everything. In details even.

"Anyways, enough of that, no more Elianna. How's Kras?" Well uhm about that... "he's uh.. not so good"

"Why? What happened?" Mitchel shifted in his seat with a worried look in his eyes. "He's doing drugs again.."

Elianna's point of view:

21st February 2019:

I couldn't help but wonder and be curious about what Mitchel would say to the others about that they're moving here. Was it even true, or did he lie? Shut up, why would he lie?

"Why are u so anxious running all around the room back and forth?" Awira leaned against the door frame.

"They're moving here"

"Who?" Her eyebrows frowned, "MITCHEL, of course, and the others."

"Damn, you must mean a lot to him"

An hour later, my phone buzzed a little. Ha, u thought it would be Mitchel right? Tricked you. You should have seen the look on your face.

It was just Rika that had posted on her Instagram. She surely had been popular since she came to our school. A typical playboy bunny girl.

She was cute although, and how could you not like her?

WORD COUNT: 869
A/n: I LUV U 🫶🏻🫶🏻